Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

The issue for me isn’t so much she announced he was gay at 3 years old but rather the fact that she addressed his sexuality at all. He was 3 ffs. Messed up.

Yes really what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Come on now, you know the answers to those questions. Of course I’m going to say no, I don’t think either of those things are ok. There’s no need to go through a list of what is or isn’t ok, it’s fairly safe to say I don’t agree with either child prostitution or children ingesting non-prescription drugs.

I just don’t know that he is being exploited if I’m being honest. He’s obviously fully aware of what he’s doing, the only thing I’d be concerned about is he appears to have piss-poor co-ordination when he’s walking.

As for him being sexualised, yep, I absolutely agree he’s being sexualised, as are most children. They’re normally sexualised according to heterosexual norms, so it’s not so weird for us when y’know, we’re already pairing off our children with prospective future partners the minute they enter playschool or whatever. It’s weird when parents are pairing off Tarquin and Tommy, but I can understand how some parents would know and can already tell that Tarquin isn’t going to be pairing off with Tania at any time in the future :pac:

It basically just comes down to theirs is a whole different culture and they have different ideals for their children, and it’s quite likely the child will develop into a healthy adult and so on, long after we’ve forgotten about him. Be like McCauley Culkin in 30 years time!

what age is tarqiun and Tommy?

Desmond is 11, performing to adult males.. strutting up and down like a cat walk to gather his money so he can get his next outfit according to his mother. The suggestion being that he see's none of the entrance fee the adults pay to watch a child jump around doing poses with hand on hips and stuff.

Mother is not a fit parent and everyone that paid to see this should be visited by the cops with search warrants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No, it really doesn’t. Now that may be because we have different standards by which we quantify mental instability and unsuitable parents, but I’d regard that the same way I’d regard the parents telling me their children’s faith or none at three - “It’s fine, just don’t be a dick about it”.
    OEJ do you know what sexuality is?? Do you think a three year old is capable of determining what they’re into sexually? At three??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,754 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I'm astounded by your response. A 3 year old child should have his/her sexuality 'defined' by their parents when they're getting out of nappies.

There's liberalism, progression and then just tripping yourself up in an effort to out do everyone in the modernity and sophistication stakes. Truly bizarre.

Liberalism nor progressivism has fcukall to do with this. Genuinely like this stuff is as old as civilisation itself, it’s evident in many, many cultures.

A child’s sexuality is defined and moulded by their parents from the moment they’re born, either assuming the child is heterosexual, or in the case of the parents here - assuming the child is gay. Who knows, the child may be in for a rude awakening when they hit puberty, y’know? I don’t actually care that much that I’ll ever be so invested in the child’s life to want to find out one way or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

As for him being sexualised, yep, I absolutely agree he’s being sexualised, as are most children. They’re normally sexualised according to heterosexual norms, so it’s not so weird for us when y’know, we’re already pairing off our children with prospective future partners the minute they enter playschool or whatever.

Who the Fcuk does that? And no, children aren’t in general being sexualised.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Liberalism nor progressivism has fcukall to do with this. Genuinely like this stuff is as old as civilisation itself, it’s evident in many, many cultures.

A child’s sexuality is defined and moulded by their parents from the moment they’re born, either assuming the child is heterosexual, or in the case of the parents here - assuming the child is gay. Who knows, the child may be in for a rude awakening when they hit puberty, y’know? I don’t actually care that much that I’ll ever be so invested in the child’s life to want to find out one way or the other.

Of course that’s not true either. If it were true than all children would be heterosexual because their parents are heterosexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Just saw this thread, and the giant warning.

A whole new aspect on everything.

I think we'll just give give you enough rope Jack! Yes you're quite right, this type of 'moulding' is the norm.. Jesus Christ.

Of course that’s not true either. If it were true than all children would be heterosexual because their parents are heterosexual.

It’s absolutely true, because heterosexuality being the dominant sexual orientation means we’re more likely to assume our children are heterosexual too. That’s why there exists all this nonsense about people who are gay and they’ve come out and all the rest of it - because they were assumed to be heterosexual, and they struggle with their own sexuality, until they accept whatever they’re comfortable with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

This thread is extremely uncomfortable reading. If you know any child that’s being sexualised at the age of 3, you should contact tusla. It is certainly not the norm

• Advertisement

I think we'll just give give you enough rope Jack! Yes you're quite right, this type of 'moulding' is the norm.. Jesus Christ.

What do you imagine a parent does actually when they’re not moulding their children into what they want them to be? Even those parents who claim to give their children “the freedom to be themselves”, are moulding their children into what they want their children to be.

This thread is extremely uncomfortable reading. If you know any child that’s being sexualised at the age of 3, you should contact tusla. It is certainly not the norm

I'd be very worried about the views of Don't Thank Me, Brian? and One Eyed Jack.. to be brutally honest.

What do you imagine a parent does actually when they’re not moulding their children into what they want them to be? Even those parents who claim to give their children “the freedom to be themselves”, are moulding their children into what they want their children to be.

A child of 11 performing in a sexual manner for paying adults at 4am. A child highly sexualised since 2/3 years. Those are the facts here. How can you condone that?

Who the Fcuk does that? And no, children aren’t in general being sexualised.

Our experiences then differ, but the vast majority of people in any given society engage in pairing their offspring off with prospective partners early in their lives, and some even have their children’s whole futures mapped out right up to imagining themselves as grandparents already while the child isn’t even out of nappies. I said some, not all. If you haven’t experienced it, you’ve been lucky to have avoided the pressure of those sorts of expectations. In fact I’d suggest you were almost unique in having avoided expectations being placed upon you by virtue of the sex you were born.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

So much wrong with all this story I wouldn't know were to start

splashuum wrote: »

Are we now becoming so overly tolerant where people are now afraid to criticize actions within certain groups it in fear of being called a "bigot" ?

this is not true I cant think of a single situation where criticizing this would generally be viewed negatively.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

Our experiences then differ, but the vast majority of people in any given society engage in pairing their offspring off with prospective partners early in their lives, and some even have their children’s whole futures mapped out right up to imagining themselves as grandparents already while the child isn’t even out of nappies. I said some, not all. If you haven’t experienced it, you’ve been lucky to have avoided the pressure of those sorts of expectations. In fact I’d suggest you were almost unique in having avoided expectations being placed upon you by virtue of the sex you were born.

Dafuk are you talking about? Did you grow up in India and had your parents arrange your marriage or something?

And how many parents have their sons future mapped out as a drag artist & introduce them as gay when they are 3 years old?

?????

I've never encountered such expectations in my lifetime.

Dafuk are you talking about? Did you grow up in India and had your parents arrange your marriage or something?

Lol!!!

I wanted to marry Ms. Piggy when I was 3. Thank fcuk my parents were normal. In another 20 years I'd be born to a family where I'd be encouraged to marry and 'express myself' with a Muppet.. If you make the child's every fantasy and whim the reality the world is FUBAR

• Advertisement

WHAT THE F*CK!!??

THE UNIQUE ONES ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THAT SH*T????

Or the almost unique because that sh!t was avoided???

Bullshit

Suckit wrote: »
    WHAT THE F*CK!!??

THE UNIQUE ONES ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THAT SH*T????

About 99% of us seem to be the unique ones.

bubblypop wrote: »
    And how many parents have their sons future mapped out as a drag artist & introduce them as gay when they are 3 years old?

Well this story isn’t the first I’ve heard of it tbh. In truth of course the answer is I don’t know. I suspect though that we’re likely to see a lot more of it in the future, in the very same way as it’s no longer a social taboo to be gay, in most Western societies at least.

The whole drag kids thing isn’t likely to gain a huge following I don’t think, it’s still weird as fcuk, from my perspective anyway, but introducing kids as gay at three years of age and so on? I’d hardly say that was new. It’s not common, because being anything other than heterosexual isn’t all that common in any given society anyway, but it’s not new either - any way in which some parents can set their children apart as unique, they’ll do it, been doing it a long time now, and drag is what these parents imagine is their child’s particular... ‘talent’, and you’ll notice I use that term loosely :pac:

A child of 11 performing in a sexual manner for paying adults at 4am. A child highly sexualised since 2/3 years. Those are the facts here. How can you condone that?

I didn’t condone it though, did I?

The hell would you know or even care about facts anyway when you’re insinuating all sorts of shìte about other people because they aren’t given to your sort of paranoia and fearmongering?

Serious question that may have already been asked, but because of the warning, I am assuming that there were a lot of people not being serious.

Is this kid considered entertainment or what? At 11 he is still very effeminate anyway so I am lost to the reasoning or entertainment of dressing up as a female in a gay bar.

This may also may have already been answered, but what time was the 11 year old dancing around like that?

EDIT - 4AM?

Are there any people defending this ****?

I didn’t condone it though, did I?

The hell would you know or even care about facts anyway when you’re insinuating all sorts of shìte about other people because they aren’t given to your sort of paranoia and fearmongering?

You're comfortable with it and talking all sorts of sh*te about 2 and 3 year olds having their lives mapped. Full of it..not one poster has said, what you say is the norm, has been remotely true for them.

I'm insinuating nothing just saying that I'm not comfortable with your views, Don't Thank Me and Brian.

You're comfortable with it and talking all sorts of sh*te about 2 and 3 year olds having their lives mapped. Full of it..not one poster has said, what you say is the norm, has been remotely true for them.

I would have been surprised if a single poster had agreed with what I experienced, because this is Boards - through the looking glass territory where reality is turned on it’s head, it’s fine, don’t take it too seriously and you’ll be ok :pac:

I'm insinuating nothing just saying that I'm not comfortable with your views, Don't Thank Me and Brian.

See above - don’t take this place so seriously, it’s never representative of reality... Alice.

I'm beginning to think that some people that were previously told their "lifestyle" was wrong, are now thinking that they are correct in everything they do...

I don't need to go into why.

This is wrong.

Good lad. Go to bed before you say anymore. Alice?!? And arranged marriages for toddlers...

As another poster said about you What Dafuk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Honestly if this isn't borderline paedophillia what is? Is it because we are too afraid to call out these people as they purport to be from the LGBT community?? When is the bloody world going to wake up to this nonsense?!

It's because there are 2 types of people when it comes to LGBTQ advocacy:

1: people who genuinely care about LGBTQ rights

2: people who want to use the LGBTQ umbrella as two things - a weapon, and a shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement