Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,754 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Good lad. Go to bed before you say anymore. Alice?!? And arranged marriages for toddlers...

As another poster said about you What Dafuk!

Alice, through the looking glass? I guess you never experienced being read bedtime stories to as a baby either, you’d probably have understood the reference if you had -
    What does the phrase "through the looking glass" mean?

When you look in a mirror, you see a mirror image- a backwards image. In 1871, Lewis Carroll wrote Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There, a sequel to 1865's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland). He wrote of an alternative universe... where things were contrary to the real world... so it means "where things are not as they should be".

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Alice, through the looking glass? I guess you never experienced being read bedtime stories to as a baby either, you’d probably have understood the reference if you had -

I prefer the Stevie Nicks album of the same title. You can stick to your fantasy world with arranged marriages for toddlers :)

I prefer the Stevie Nicks album of the same title. You can stick to your fantasy world with arranged marriages for toddlers :)

Where did I say anything about arranged marriages for toddlers? That’s your twisting what I said into something sinister. That’s entirely on you, and comes as no surprise whatsoever tbh given your contributions to this thread so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Our experiences then differ, but the vast majority of people in any given society engage in pairing their offspring off with prospective partners early in their lives, and some even have their children’s whole futures mapped out right up to imagining themselves as grandparents already while the child isn’t even out of nappies. I said some, not all. If you haven’t experienced it, you’ve been lucky to have avoided the pressure of those sorts of expectations. In fact I’d suggest you were almost unique in having avoided expectations being placed upon you by virtue of the sex you were born.

That's among the greatest load of sh*te I've ever read on boards and that's saying something.

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's among the greatest load of sh*te I've ever read on boards and that's saying something.

How many threads do we often have on here about people wondering whether they should or shouldn’t have children, about whether they’ll be able to meet someone who they even want to have children with, or what those children’s future will be like? How often do we have threads full of doom and gloom that awaits future generations based upon some stupid nonsense from some arsehole of nowhere on the Internet?

That’s what I’m talking about. We even had one recently in AH lamenting the possibilities for future generations that a young couple wouldn’t be able to buy a house and all the rest of it. They’re not even born yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How many threads do we often have on here about people wondering whether they should or shouldn’t have children, about whether they’ll be able to meet someone who they even want to have children with, or what those children’s future will be like? How often do we have threads full of doom and gloom that awaits future generations based upon some stupid nonsense from some arsehole of nowhere on the Internet?

That’s what I’m talking about. We even had one recently in AH lamenting the possibilities for future generations that a young couple wouldn’t be able to buy a house and all the rest of it. They’re not even born yet!

Close your remaining eye Jack and get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Apparently child protective services are investigating

I watched his appearance on good morning America, apparently he’s a trailblazer lol. His father is a very creepy guy. The parents are living through this poor child by presenting him as a whore.
    Shame on that network for showing this but the entertainment industry is riddled with perverts and far left loons.

Drag queens talking in preschools, Transgender children on hormone blockers, getting kids to write same sex love letters, an eleven year old drag queen etc
    Is this the future you want ? When will the pendulum swing back ? Bad things happen when good people do nothing, they’ve mussled us with pc.

The Muslim population in Canada has grown so much that an Islamist political party is being set up. The west is changing folks and we brought it all on ourselves. Open borders and political correctness is a recipe for disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

You’re talking nonsense and trying to defend the indefensible. Tbh OEJ I’ve always enjoyed your posts and perspective in debates but you will now forever be one of the posters who thought this child abuse was ok and tried to defend it.

For the vast majority of us it isn’t ok. It’s not even remotely ok. And there’s nothing you or anyone else can say to make it ok.

• Advertisement

Rennaws wrote: »
    You’re talking nonsense and trying to defend the indefensible. Tbh OEJ I’ve always enjoyed your posts and perspective in debates but you will now forever be one of the posters who thought this child abuse was ok and tried to defend it.

For the vast majority of us it isn’t ok. It’s not even remotely ok. And there’s nothing you or anyone else can say to make it ok.

Two things - I don’t agree with you that the child is being abused, and secondly the way the child is being raised - I don’t agree with the way he’s being raised either. It’s not child abuse, it’s just weird. I don’t think there’s any malicious intent on the part of the parents, I think they’re just raising their son as best they know how and trying to do for him what they think is in his best interests.

I wouldn’t want the same for my child, and I’m not forced to raise my child the same way, and I’m not gonna be a dick about it to someone else who chooses to raise their children differently to the way I do mine, or doesn’t share my world view or my values that I would wish to impart to my child, it’s fine like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Two things - I don’t agree with you that the child is being abused, and secondly the way the child is being raised - I don’t agree with the way he’s being raised either. It’s not child abuse, it’s just weird. I don’t think there’s any malicious intent on the part of the parents, I think they’re just raising their son as best they know how and trying to do for him what they think is in his best interests.

I wouldn’t want the same for my child, and I’m not forced to raise my child the same way, and I’m not gonna be a dick about it to someone else who chooses to raise their children differently to the way I do mine, or doesn’t share my world view or my values that I would wish to impart to my child, it’s fine like.

And what do you think about the sickening fawning and adulation by major media companies that is being regularly heaped upon this poor child who is being raised as you admit in a weird manner? Anything weird about that also?

If you can't see the weirdness in this Astro turfing then....well, I don't know.

Zorya wrote: »
    And what do you think about the sickening fawning and adulation by major media companies that is being regularly heaped upon this poor child who is being raised as you admit in a weird manner? Anything weird about that also?

If you can't see the weirdness in this Astro turfing then....well, I don't know.

This was my very first post in this thread -

The thread title is fairly clickbaity in fairness.

What you’re talking about are a very small cohort of idiots who love this kind of shìte. Most people see it for what it is - identity politics and sticking it to the man 101.

As for the idea that if it was a girl, this particular circus would be shut down? I’m not sure you’re aware of the many, many young girls who are encouraged by their parents to parade themselves for the benefit of other adults - child beauty pageants and so on - it’s big business in the US.

I figured after the ridiculously loaded clickbait title, the thread wasn’t worth even entertaining. That’s why I said earlier I was surprised at some of the knee-jerk reactions in here. Surely there can’t be that many people still surprised by the way the media fawns over this kind of nonsense? It’s not new because I can remember Sally Jesse Raphael having Dyson Kilodavis and his mother on her show. The first thing I thought was she named her kid after a vacuum cleaner? Poor bastard gonna get some slagging for that in school. Then it occurred to me he was dressed like this -

dyson-kilodavis-pic.jpg

His name would probably be the least of his issues :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Parents aren't always right though and they should not get to do what they like based on what they think are in his best interests. You have parents in the past who exercised very hard discipline in their child's best interest in their head but which in reality amounted to abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭0cp71eyxkb94qf

manual_man wrote: »
    It's because there are 2 types of people when it comes to LGBTQ advocacy:

1: people who genuinely care about LGBTQ rights

2: people who want to use the LGBTQ umbrella as two things - a weapon, and a shield

Yeah I am aware of that. My issue with the community as a whole is the lack of condemnation of this and also the fear that those outside the LGBT community have in condemning this without being branded bigots or prejudiced. A good example of which is a certain poster on this thread accusing me of same.

I don’t agree with you that the child is being abused.

Our definitions of abuse obviously differ.

Amazing Desmond should be tucked up in his bed at 4am and not twerking on a stage in scanty clothes while having money thrown at him by a bunch of paedophiles so his folks can make a few quid.

If you can’t see why that’s not ok there’s no helping you..

This was my very first post in this thread -

I figured after the ridiculously loaded clickbait title, the thread wasn’t worth even entertaining. That’s why I said earlier I was surprised at some of the knee-jerk reactions in here. Surely there can’t be that many people still surprised by the way the media fawns over this kind of nonsense? It’s not new because I can remember Sally Jesse Raphael having Dyson Kilodavis and his mother on her show. The first thing I thought was she named her kid after a vacuum cleaner? Poor bastard gonna get some slagging for that in school. Then it occurred to me he was dressed like this -

dyson-kilodavis-pic.jpg

You might need to check a bit deeper around the issues. It's all part of a much bigger scenario that has The Guardian referring to women as menstruators, the NHS inviting people with a cervix to screening and the very latest education guidelines to Scottish schools telling teachers not to tell parents their child has socially transitioned gender unless the child specifically permits them. And much much more

Our definitions of abuse obviously differ.

Amazing Desmond should be tucked up in his bed at 4am and not twerking on a stage in scanty clothes while having money thrown at him by a bunch of paedophiles so his folks can make a few quid.

If you can’t see why that’s not ok there’s no helping you..

It’s dumb, and it’s cringe inducing stuff, but it’s still a long way from anything I personally would quantify as child abuse.

It’s dumb, and it’s cringe inducing stuff, but it’s still a long way from anything I personally would quantify as child abuse.

The child is an object of sexual titillation, if he wasn't he would be dancing at his birthday party and not in an adult bar.

I can remember Sally Jesse Raphael having Dyson Kilodavis and his mother on her show. The first thing I thought was she named her kid after a vacuum cleaner? Poor bastard gonna get some slagging for that in school. Then it occurred to me he was dressed like this -

dyson-kilodavis-pic.jpg

So you have an issue with the way this kid is dressed but not with the manner in which amazing Desmond is paraded as a sex object..

Weird..

Very very weird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I feel like I should go home and get back to bed. I've clearly woken up in bizzaro-world or something.

Mrsmum wrote: »
    Parents aren't always right though and they should not get to do what they like based on what they think are in his best interests. You have parents in the past who exercised very hard discipline in their child's best interest in their head but which in reality amounted to abuse.

I didn’t say parents should get to do what they like. I said the parents here don’t appear to me to have any malicious intent, and are doing what they believe is in their sons best interests.

Sure, I get what you’re saying - I have my own mother tell me nowadays I’m too hard on my own son. She beat seven shades of shyte out of me as a child! I’m not gonna tell my son that though because he adores his grandmother, and they have a great relationship, and I’m aware that times have moved on and people learn from their mistakes- be no use now me using the past as a rod to beat my mother with, wouldn’t do any of us any good.

So you have an issue with the way this kid is dressed but not with the manner in which amazing Desmond is paraded as a sex object..

Weird..

Very very weird...

You’re twisting what I said now. I don’t have an issue with the way the child is dressed, I said it would probably be more of an issue for him than the fact he was named after a vacuum cleaner. I also stated numerous times now that I see a whole lot wrong with the way the other child is being raised. You keep wanting to ignore that for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

this is not true I cant think of a single situation where criticizing this would generally be viewed negatively.

You would be butchered and labelled as a ...phobic, take your pic from the list of possibilities, by the fuzzy left.
    bfa1509 wrote: »
    I work for a large US multinational and last year we had to complete 2 hours of "Gender Identity Training" by a Gender studies professor from the US who taught us how to tolerate the multitude of different genders and why we should not "mis-gender" people. I was at a loss for words during the whole thing, but looked around the room to see serious faces on some of my colleagues focussed and nodding in agreement!

You got the summary. I had to endure two days training in the US on this, including an exam (twenty questions, multiple choice iirc). They flew us over for it. Three HR people explained the ins and outs of everything LGBTQ+ and how we were supposed to react to each category of person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I said the parents here don’t appear to me to have any malicious intent, and are doing what they believe is in their sons best interests.

I'd be of the view any parent having their 11yr old dancing on stage in a gay bar for dollars, being around murders and exposed to drug use, or having them twerking at a gay pride parade, doesnt really have their sons best interests in kind.

Their interests? Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I see the latest attention seeker has joined the thread. Brian and the other weirdo from yesterday must be retired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

I see the latest attention seeker has joined the thread. Brian and the other weirdo from yesterday must be retired

I have my opinion and everyone else has theres which has already been discussed so there's nothing left to say really we'd just be going around in circles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I have my opinion and everyone else has theres which has already been discussed so there's nothing left to say really we'd just be going around in circles.

Lots of people are of the opinion the earth is flat, just as your opinion of a child behaving this way is ok. You like the flat earthers are wrong and nothing will change that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What exactly would you quantify as child abuse?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

he's an 11 year old child. most 11 year old children aren't in clubs at 4am twerking and having money thrown at them. they also don't have their sexuality determined by their parents at 3 years old.
    for god sake i didn't even know what drag performing or even drag was at 11, i didn't know what gay was when i was 3. i presume most children would be and would have been the same, you know, because we were children and it wasn't something we needed to know until an appropriate time.
    so yeah, i'd suggest that should be evidence enough that he has been conditioned to do this rather then he actually wants to do it, and even if he wants to do it, it's not responsible parenting to pander to his wishes.

Listen, when EOTR is the voice of reason you know you are pretty far down the rabbit hole, to imagine the progressive liberals have conditioned society so much that this obvious child abuse is not only condoned but celebrated on the day time chat shows is mental. The pendulum must swing back now and bleach this immoral degeneration from our land. To be clear, the progressive liberals have now got a conversation on the exploitation of children and have achieved it having a gray area status when we should not even be entertaining the notion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement