Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

erica74 wrote: »
    Do you have anything to say about Desmond's relationship with Michael Alig? Michael was convicted of first degree manslaughter and spent 17 years in prison. Desmond has spent a lot of time with Michael so much so that he considers him a friend. A 52 year old ex convict, who was most recently arrested for drug possession in 2017, so is also most likely a drug user, a 52 year old drug user hanging around with an 11 year old.

I wonder why nobody will answer that, it's been pointed out so many times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

erica74 wrote:
    Do you have anything to say about Desmond's relationship with Michael Alig? Michael was convicted of first degree manslaughter and spent 17 years in prison. Desmond has spent a lot of time with Michael so much so that he considers him a friend. A 52 year old ex convict, who was most recently arrested for drug possession in 2017, so is also most likely a drug user, a 52 year old drug user hanging around with an 11 year old.

It's legal for an 11year old to have a 52 year old friend. It'll be grand.;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

It's legal for an 11year old to have a 52 year old friend. It'll be grand.;-)

Whoops sorry, I forgot.
    as long as they aren't breaking any laws they can decide on what they think is the best for their child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

By your logic, all children would be protected if that were true. In a perfect world maybe.

In this world however, authorities aren't aware of all child protection issues and even when they are - they aren't all dealt with. Backlogs, human error, PR issues and scared about offending minorities, etc. Many, many reasons. None of which are excusable really.

No that wouldn't be my logic at all I was responding to a poster that said this is a child protection issue and, since no action has been taken by child protective services in the US it is therefore, not a child protection issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,776 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Make what clear, that I wasn't referring to a group that you may have assumed I was? Really?

Yes, I think those groups are publicising instances of sexualisation in children, such as this 11yr old. They may do so more on the dark web because of the inevitable public backlash, but there has been a definite surge in 2018 of them standing tall and proud on mainstream social media like Twitter.

Their belief is that they should be treated with as much respect as the LGBT community because they are not responsible for their natural desires towards children. I think most people, whether they agree with free speech and free living or not, would see the logic in protecting children from people like this and would understand exactly why we have age of consent laws.
    Well what group is mentioned throughout this thread and in the title?

I agree with what you are saying in general obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

https://desmondisamazing.com

And if he became a successful professional gamer down the line if you let him play Xbox rather than forcing him outside in the fresh air. Would you see that as a bad thing? Considering he'd be able to make a living from it in today's world.

Yea, so Mom wrote it
    As some sort if bullshıt endorsement of this farce.

When he is an adult, he can do whatever he likes. Maybe he will make a living from gaming.
    I dont mind as long as he is happy

Until then, he will be forced out to play with other kids (girls and boys) outdoors, in the real world. He'll cut his knee, i'll fix him up. When they tease him, ill try and teach him resilliance and standing up for himself or his friends. He'll know what its like to have other children around, know what behaviour is acceptable. He'll learn age appropriate skills and behaviour. Not those from an adult world.

No that wouldn't be my logic at all I was responding to a poster that said this is a child protection issue and, since no action has been taken by child protective services in the US it is therefore, not a child protection issue.

So by your logic since no action has been taken 'yet' it's not an issue. That's kind of brain dead thinking right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,518 ✭✭✭cgcsb

A child’s sexuality is defined and moulded by their parents from the moment they’re born

:confused:

So like how do you think gay persons exist?

If child protective services in the US are anything like Tusla in Ireland, I can tell you from personal experience that they're not worth a shite.

People deserve second chances in life as long as there is another responsible adult there to supervise his encounters with him preferably one of his parents then I don't see an issue with it. Also we don't how often they have been in each other's company people are probably assuming that they are actually better friends than they are. For all we know they could have hung out only once or twice not multiple times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Or they are allowing him to do what he wants to do and they are supporting his choice to do it.

I pray you don't have kids with that mindset. At 3 years old its not a kid's choice. Its the parents. The parents are pushing this one him and have been since he was a baby.

They're making him dance at strip clubs at 4am. They'll be taking money for people to have sex with him soon enough [Its not that big of a stretch]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I pray you don't have kids with that mindset. At 3 years old its not a kid's choice. Its the parents. The parents are pushing this one him and have been since he was a baby.

They're making him dance at strip clubs at 4am. They'll be taking money for people to have sex with him soon enough [Its not that big of a stretch]

I was just reading that both parents are unemployed and “looking for work” :rolleyes:
    The mother has set up a Go Fund Me to financially assist Desmond achieve his dreams (sure Jan) It would be more in their line to get fcuking jobs and stop pimping out their child and following him around gay bars at all hours of the morning.
    Sadly I think this kind of publicity is exactly what they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

I was just reading that both parents are unemployed and “looking for work” :rolleyes:
    The mother has set up a Go Fund Me to financially assist Desmond achieve his dreams (sure Jan) It would be more in their line to get fcuking jobs and stop pimping out their child and following him around gay bars at all hours of the morning.

Those "parents" should be fired from a cannon into a volcano.

Worst description of "parenting" ever.

Media whoring their kid for financial gain,regardless of consequences.

Leaving the kid to make online videos,in extremely dodgy environs,with a convicted killer !!!!

What the actual fcuk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

People deserve second chances in life as long as there is another responsible adult there to supervise his encounters with him preferably one of his parents then I don't see an issue with it. Also we don't how often they have been in each other's company people are probably assuming that they are actually better friends than they are. For all we know they could have hung out only once or twice not multiple times.

I think we’re being had here..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

You don't see an issue with it? Really? REALLY? I don't want to get banned so I'll say nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

People deserve second chances in life

Not when it comes to CHILDREN. You do not allow anyone who was convicted of manslaughter, who spent 17 years in prison, someone who DISMEMBERED A DEAD BODY, a drug user with a very bad history of drug abuse, who is still using drugs, anywhere near your child. Are you serious?
    A child shouldn't be the guinea pig who determines if an ex convict was suitably rehabilitated in prison.

People deserve second chances in life as long as there is another responsible adult there to supervise his encounters with him preferably one of his parents then I don't see an issue with it.

A responsible adult.
    Desmond's parents don't strike me as responsible adults

bubblypop wrote: »
    A responsible adult.
    Desmond's parents don't strike me as responsible adults

Responsible??? They are vile pieces of sh1t.

That kid should be taken into a responsible home with loving adults demonstrating actual parenting skills.

What absolute scumbags. Treating their son like a prostitute so they don't have to get a real job. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already taken money to let someone have sex with him. They're scummy enough.

I don't care about anyone's religious leaning, but this kid needs lots of prayers. He's not going to come out of this a well adjusted adult. And with the suicide rate as high as it is in the LGBT community [45% iirc] he could have a very tragic end.

Not when it comes to CHILDREN. You do not allow anyone who was convicted of manslaughter, who spent 17 years in prison, someone who DISMEMBERED A DEAD BODY, a drug user with a very bad history of drug abuse, who is still using drugs, anywhere near your child. Are you serious?
    A child shouldn't be the guinea pig who determines if an ex convict was suitably rehabilitated in prison.

He has served his time so he should be allowed to live his life as he pleases. Should he continued to be punished for his crime after he has served his time in prison?

Yes he is less than an ideal friend/role model for the boy but who are we to judge anyone's character and past behaviour is not a good indicator of future behaviour. Maybe he has turned his life around and wants to become a better person by helping others not make the same mistakes that he already has.

I was just reading that both parents are unemployed and “looking for work†The mother has set up a Go Fund Me to financially assist Desmond achieve his dreams (sure Jan) It would be more in their line to get fcuking jobs and stop pimping out their child and following him around gay bars at all hours of the morning. Sadly I think this kind of publicity is exactly what they were looking for.

I've read that Desmond is the breadwinner.

• Advertisement

Uncharted wrote: »
    Responsible??? They are vile pieces of sh1t.

That kid should be taken into a responsible home with loving adults demonstrating actual parenting skills.

If Gay rights groups weren't so powerful this would have been condemned and Desmond would have been taken off them but now. And the "parents" would be in jail for a host of crimes [Child endangerment, Possibly giving him drugs, Soliciting prostitution,etc]

He has served his time so he should be allowed to live his life as he pleases. Should he continued to be punished for his crime after he has served his time in prison?

Yes he is less than an ideal friend/role model for the boy but who are we to judge anyone's character and past behaviour is not a good indicator of future behaviour. Maybe he has turned his life around and wants to become a better person by helping others not make the same mistakes that he already has.

Hmmm.

Must try harder 2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Would you let Larry Murphy collect your child from school?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

That's all fantastic sounding hot air.. however, why on earth would you take a CHANCE, by letting someone like that spend time with your child. Irresponsible in the EXTREME.

You don't really believe the above do you?!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

Definitely a wind up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Ah you're not even trying anymore.
    The gig is up. Well played though, you kept it up a good while.

givyjoe wrote: »
    That's all fantastic sounding hot air.. however, why on earth would you take a CHANCE, by letting someone like that spend time with your child. Irresponsible in the EXTREME.

You don't really believe the above do you?!:eek:

Don't feed........

Would you let Larry Murphy collect your child from school?

Don't have a child so they won't have to be collected from school and if I did I'd encourage them to cycle/walk and they wouldn't need a spin either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Uncharted wrote: »
    Don't feed........

I'm aware, I just didn't use the appropriate bridge dwelling term.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The most mental thing about this thread is people entertaining posters like DontThanKMe who are clearly (insert the word that shall not be spoken on Boards)

What a pathetic charade.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement