Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

75 pages in (on mobile) yet the only people I've seen told to not post on the thread again or banned where ones who broke "boards special protocol"

Says a lot doesn't it....

I've seen people banned from forums on boards for using a slang name of a celebrity yet its perfectly fine to more or less support child abuse or possible pedophilia!

No one has more or less supported child abuse or "possible paedophilia". Just because people believe that it is child abuse does not make it child abuse there has been no evidence presented to show that any child abuse has taken place. People can think or believe that child abuse has happened but there is no proof to back up these claims. It is an opinion that is not based on any facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

No one has more or less supported child abuse or "possible paedophilia". Just because people believe that it is child abuse does not make it child abuse there has been no evidence presented to show that any child abuse has taken place. People can think or believe that child abuse has happened but there is no proof to back up these claims. It is an opinion that is not based on any facts.

What about you supporting the notion that convicted murderers and drug abusers should be given a second chance to prove themselves by forming friendships with minors?
    Still waiting on an answer to that Larry Murphy Q too.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Have you children or regular contact with children out of curiosity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m sorry but if you see nothing wrong with parents putting their small child on stage to undress and gyrate while grown adults throw money at him, have him be so casual about drug use and have him, at 11 years old, associate with a convicted killer/drug addict then you have a serious problem.
    They don’t work and have the pimping out, and parading their child around in a sexual manner as the main way to make money. And you’re defending that? I would call the cops if I ever saw you outside a school and I don’t give a fück if I’m banned for that.

What about you supporting the notion that convicted murderers and drug abusers should be given a second chance to prove themselves by forming friendships with minors?
    Still waiting on an answer to that Larry Murphy Q too.

Doesn't make it child abuse as I have previously stated once their interactions are supervised then nothing bad can happen therefore, no child abuse can happen.

• Advertisement

Doesn't make it child abuse as I have previously stated once their interactions are supervised then nothing bad can happen therefore, no child abuse can happen.

Have you ever heard of grooming?

So no issue with Larry collecting the kids as long as there’s other adults around to negate any possibility of abuse? I have to say your posts show a remarkable amount of naivety about the world, to say the least.

But you are supposing that the adult is responsible & actually would protect the child.
    In this case however, the adults are not protecting their child, they are allowing him to perform in an adult club at 4am, not to mention any other things he does.

I’m sorry but if you see nothing wrong with parents putting their small child on stage to undress and gyrate while grown adults throw money at him, have him be so casual about drug use and have him, at 11 years old, associate with a convicted killer/drug addict then you have a serious problem.
    They don’t work and have the pimping out, and parading their child around in a sexual manner as the main way to make money. And you’re defending that? I would call the cops if I ever saw you outside a school and I don’t give a fück if I’m banned for that.

I haven't defended it I have said that I don't see a problem with it. I believe that his parents have his best interests in mind by allowing him to do what he is doing.

Supervised by the other weird looking 50 something bloke in the video. Ah my mind would be totally at ease.

An 11 year old shouldn't be talking about Ketamine with 2 grown men, drinking out of a child's tea set. If you can't see how fcuked up this is on so many levels I seriously question your judgement and well being.

I haven't defended it I have said that I don't see a problem with it. I believe that his parents have his best interests in mind by allowing him to do what he is doing.

If you don’t see a problem with the exploitation of a child on stage for cash, do you see a problem with taking naked photos of children to distribute? If the child is happy to pose naked surely it’s ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Is there much difference between what parents where doing with their kids in above clip and what this persons parents are doing.

Why was the preacher kid viewed as someone who was being manipulated and not this kid.

Why the audience condemn this behaviour amd not the behaviour of desmonds parents, in fact applauding his parents.

Its easy to say oh the kid wants to do this, but i truly highly doubt it.

The parents have their own interests in mind. If they genuinely wanted to encourage any talent and cared about his welfare they would do so in an age appropriate way and not sell him out to the highest bidder for the gratification of adults. But like I already said, that wouldn’t be controversial enough to generate headlines and $$$.
    The fact they don’t even have jobs speaks volumes. They don’t give a shlt about his best interests.

If you don’t see a problem with the exploitation of a child on stage for cash, do you see a problem with taking naked photos of children to distribute? If the child is happy to pose naked surely it’s ok?

Yes I do see a problem with that because it is illegal. In this case his performances were legal and above board. Everyone thinks/believes that it is child exploitation but that doesn't make it the truth it is their opinion not a fact.

Have you children or regular contact with children out of curiosity?

No

Yes I do see a problem with that because it is illegal. In this case his performances were legal and above board. Everyone thinks/believes that it is child exploitation but that doesn't make it the truth it is their opinion not a fact.

Why is one wrong and one okay though? You’re saying if it’s what the child wants then it’s ok for the parents to facilitate it but how is a young child undressing and dancing on stage for money any less sinister than posing naked for photos? I mean, technically he isn’t being “abused” in either scenario

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Sexualising a child for adult gratification is wrong on so many levels.

I hope the cops are making a list of everyone going to see the shows.

No
    Thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

If they're supervised by the same fcuknuggets that let them twerk for cash at 4am in a bar in New York City then bad sh*t is already happening. It's too late.

No

Ok. At best I think you know very little about children or the role of a parent in protecting them.

I hope you take on board what the vast majority of posters are saying here about 'AMAZING Desmond', if you ever are around kids.

The adult is not there to be cool, be a friend, allow them to do what they want but there to protect the child until they are mature enough to make informed decisions.

Wrongs here.. sexualising a toddler and making money from this later on. Allowing an 11 year old child to be pimped for money, allowing a child to keep unacceptable adult company. That's just for starters.

Sirsok wrote: »
    Why the audience condemn this behaviour amd not the behaviour of desmonds parents, in fact applauding his parents.

Because Demond is ''fierce''. I've seen that word used to describe him. Imagine applying that moniker to a bloody child. Fcuking grim. Progressive? Nah, utter twats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,603 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

No

Is this due to any type of warrant/court order?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I must be still living in the dark ages tbh . Ok , it's legal and above board , but that doesn't make it right in my opinion . What eleven year old knows what ketamine is or what to do with it ? Or know what a drag show is ? Or twerking ?
    This eleven year old does because he was shown/told/taught by his parents .

What happened to a child being a child and keeping their innocence for as long as possible ?
    There's a fine line between letting people be who they want to be and educating them in the ways of the world , and I honestly think this has gone so far beyond that line it's horrifying .

They should rename him Cash Cow because that's what he is .

Why is one wrong and one okay though? You’re saying if it’s what the child wants then it’s ok for the parents to facilitate it but how is a young child undressing and dancing on stage for money any less sinister than posing naked for photos? I mean, technically he isn’t being “abused” in either scenario

One is illegal the other is not. His performance was done in accordance with child labour laws in that state and he doesn't undress. The money thrown at him is the norm for a drag performer in that country. His performances are less sinister because they are done for his benefit and he wants to do them. Where as in the second scenario it would be against the law and constitute child abuse and the photos could potentially end up online and create a situation where further child abuse has taken place.

One is illegal the other is not. His performance was done in accordance with child labour laws in that state and he doesn't undress. The money thrown at him is the norm for a drag performer in that country. His performances are less sinister because they are done for his benefit and he wants to do them. Where as in the second scenario it would be against the law and constitute child abuse and the photos could potentially end up online and create a situation where further child abuse has taken place.

The last time I went partying in NYC I was asked for ID. I wasn’t permitted on the premises underage.

I actually think Don't Thank Me that you genuinely don't see how wrong this whole scenario is.

You don't have the arrogance of Brian? and One Eyed Jack, who argued as if they had reached a different level of sophistication than the rest of us.

I think you're simply very naieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Well that set my mind at ease, phew.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Sirsok wrote: »

Is there much difference between what parents where doing with their kids in above clip and what this persons parents are doing.

Why was the preacher kid viewed as someone who was being manipulated and not this kid.

Its easy to say oh the kid wants to do this, but i truly highly doubt it.

There's a difference, this kid is telling fairy tales, the other kids hanging out with a real monster....

The money thrown at him is the norm for a drag performer in that country.

Get a grip of your life. That's fine for strippers and people who are over the age of 18, NOT ELEVEN YEAR OLD KIDS. Throwing dollar bills at children in nightclubs at 4am is not the norm. NOT THE NORM. If you think it is, you're an absolute wrong'un.

The last time I went partying in NYC I was asked for ID. I wasn’t permitted on the premises underage.

NYC law allows for a minor to on the premises as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

"it is not illegal in NYC for a minor to be in an establishment that serves alcohol as long as they are accompanied by an adult."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Nothing to see here. These kids are ''the future''. All's cool.

47B3758000000578-5228857-Amazing_Desmond_Napoles_10_from_Brooklyn_New_York_City_has_found-m-36_1514911647423.jpg

Desmond-is-Amazing.jpg

desmond_is_amazing_gay_bar_drag_kid_2-600x900.jpg

44BC143200000578-4921102-image-a-38_1506432016479.jpg

Lactatia.jpeg

1fec6a7f99bb6af7321efc434f4e.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmggk6gcB0QbdNOIBPlf5jZX3QkfGYrwcv7NmhyEYbB7VHWpUT

35033406320_83990bc393_b.jpg

Now Fcuk Off before you make me really cross with your support of this crap. :mad::mad::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement