Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

And what do you think of the actual topic here?

Read the very first comment of the thread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Read the very first comment of the thread lol

lol lol lol lol lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭obby1

Gay Pedophilia apologists are out in force in this discussion, would rather turn a blind eye to child abuse than be perceived as a homophobe, the PC brainwashing has worked very well on some, no longer do they trust their gut feeling, they follow the SJW heard into the abyss.

obby1 wrote: »
    Gay Pedophilia apologists are out in force in this discussion, would rather turn a blind eye to child abuse than be perceived as a homophobe, the PC brainwashing has worked very well on some, no longer do they trust their gut feeling, they follow the SJW heard into the abyss.

Ah yes, the politically correct pedophile satanist globalist, soros agent, brainwashed, social justice warrior, psychic vampire conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

You don’t agree with putting the child above the parents feelings? Wow.
    I have no words. I used to have a little bit of respect for you OEJ, not always agreeing with you, but I find your view on the world worrying and dangerous.

I was about to post the same when I saw this.

I also used to have respect for you OEJ.

I enjoyed your posts and your view on things.

I’ve lost that respect for you over the course of this thread..

You are arguing in favor of enabling blatant child abuse and that’s indefensible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Here is child drag queen lactatia wearing a onesie designed by a company that makes fetish gear for men while holding a balloon that says "eat a dick". How anyone can deny there is something extremely sinister about this child drag thing is beyond me. It's hiding in plain sight

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Here is child drag queen lactatia wearing a onesie designed by a company that makes fetish gear for men while holding a balloon that says "eat a dick". How anyone can deny there is something extremely sinister about this child drag thing is beyond me. It's hiding in plain sight

Sick.
    All that sh1t should be illegal and those persisting especially parents should be prosecuted. Children should be sheltered from that and not exposed to it.
    There's a lot of very sick people in this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Thats a bit sensationalist no? I mean IBM made machines to that assisted in an efficient holocaust. Is he wearing fetish gear or just gear from a company that happens to make it?

As for eat a dick, inappropriate for sure. Extremely sinister, hardly.

And before you completely lose your ****, I do think that the kid dancing 4am in that club is grossly inappropriate at best.

However that post is hysterical nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

givyjoe wrote: »
    Thats a bit sensationalist no? I mean IBM made machines to that assisted in an efficient holocaust. Is he wearing fetish gear or just gear from a company that happens to make it?

And before you completely lose your ****, I do think that the kid dancing 4am in that club is grossly inappropriate at best.

Would you let your 9 year old dress like that and hold a balloon with that message written on it? I wouldn't. It's totally inappropriate and for me sick.

Yeah I'm not going to "completely lose my ****" ffs. talk about hysterical...

I do think it's inappropriate and sinister seeing as that company solely make fetish gear. You don't have to agree, whatever

• Advertisement

Would you let your 9 year old dress like that and hold a balloon with that message written on it? I wouldn't. It's totally inappropriate and for me sick.

No I wouldn't, let them hold the balloon or dress like that in public, but Inappropriate and sick are two completely different ends of the spectrum. Inappropriate yes, sick. Come off it. Kids that age say all sorts of inappropriate ****, to each other, when adults are not around.

Yeah I'm not going to "completely lose my ****" ffs. talk about hysterical...

I do think it's inappropriate and sinister seeing as that company solely make fetish gear. You don't have to agree, whatever

Em, yes. Your post was hysterical. Is the kid wearing fetish gear? If he isn't ,why did you feel the need to mention it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

I think it’s the context on top of the clothing and messaging that makes this sinister and sick.

****in hell what is wrong with some of you ?

This **** is just plain wrong on every level.

Rennaws wrote: »
    I think it’s the context on top of the clothing and messaging that makes this sinister and sick.

****in hell what is wrong with some of you ?

This **** is just plain wrong on every level.
    Nothing wrong with me pal, and you'll do well not to imply there is. Perhaps read my posts more carefully instead of getting hysterical like your mates here. I said it's inappropriate. I said that dancer one, was grossly inappropriate at best. I'm simply taking thay particular photo at face value. He's got a balloon with a inappropriate message on it. If the gear he's wearing IS fetish gear, that's even more inappropriate. If not, sinister is over the top.

Em, yes. Your post was hysterical. Is the kid wearing fetish gear? If he isn't ,why did you feel the need to mention it?

Why would a fetish gear company want or need to associate themselves with a child? Don't you think it's a bit strange?

Why would a fetish gear company want or need to associate themselves with a child? Don't you think it's a bit strange?

Please, see my IBM reference again. Strange if they are actively marketing fetish gear using this kid. Not really if they aren't, and he's wearing some other product that ISNT fetish gear. Perhaps you're very familiar with fetish gear, forgive me, I'm not.

I'm not condoning any of it, just don't agree that this particular image amounts to anything sinister. Inappropriate yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Let's not get bogged down on what is the right word to use. We can all agree it's something that should not be happening, the people responsible should be prosecuted for child endangerment, the people enabling it should be shamed, and the child should be taken from the person who is supposed to be their parent/guardian.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,753 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Let's not get bogged down on what is the right word to use. We can all agree it's something that should not be happening, the people responsible should be prosecuted for child endangerment, the people enabling it should be shamed, and the child should be taken from the person who is supposed to be their parent/guardian.

I thought as a society we’d distanced ourselves from that whole idea of having children taken away from their parents because we deemed those parents unfit to take care of children? I know social services generally have anyway, so I don’t expect they’ll be removing a ten year old from their parents care any time soon, and certainly not this child anyway. Here in this country at least, I’m far more concerned with the fact that the State through legislation has provided for children to be able to identify as their preferred gender without their parents even needing to be informed or involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

...I’m far more concerned with the fact that the State through legislation has provided for children to be able to identify as their preferred gender without their parents even needing to be informed or involved.

I'm in agreement with you on this, it's absolute madness. You need your parents permission to go on a school tour, but it's ok to identify as something you most likely have no idea about, but it's cool to do it as all the other kids are doing it. We need better sex ed, apparently at a young age now, so that children are not being led towards a certain life their parents/guardians/peers are telling them they should be doing.

It's gas that you can decide to be bi-sexual at 9, but have no idea that it's about sex (imo, the only time a label is required for your sexuality is when it comes to the person you're going to have sex with).

As for the distancing, if we have done that, grand, apparently it wasn't needed any more. And this is the US, so our own laws here don't apply, but if this crap starts happening over here, as much as I dislike children, I would actively campaign against it. At the end of the day, it's taking advantage of a child, regardless of the circumstances, and should be stopped.

I thought as a society we’d distanced ourselves from that whole idea of having children taken away from their parents because we deemed those parents unfit to take care of children?

What other reasons could there be to take a child from their parent?
    Of course if a parent is deemed unfit a child should be taken from them.
    A child deserves to be taken care of properly by fit parents or foster parents.

• Advertisement

Rennaws wrote: »
    You are arguing in favor of enabling blatant child abuse and that’s indefensible.

If that’s what you think I’m arguing Rennaws, you’ve taken me up completely wrong then. I’ve stressed throughout this thread on numerous occasions now that I don’t agree with the parents behaviour in this instance, and it should be obvious from that statement that of course I would never encourage such behaviour.

I’m not just thinking about this child in particular though as there is literally sweet fcuk all influence I or anyone else here has in that particular situation. None. What I’m more concerned about is the welfare of children in this country, in our local communities, where we absolutely do have the power to influence and effect change where we see it as necessary and we don’t like what we’re seeing. On the internet though? I’m just not going to get worked up about this particular circumstance. There are far more blatant examples of the abuse of children in our own country that I’d rather devote resources to than wasting time, energy and resources on arguing the case of this particular child and whether or not the parents are guilty of child abuse.

The fact is that even in this country they wouldn’t be found guilty of child abuse, they’d be as likely to be celebrated and encouraged as they are on the far side of the pond, because in this country at least, we’re not all that different when we’re importing our cultural and social ideals from the US through the medium of the Internet, social media, the media and so on. It’s up to parents as individuals what they do or don’t want their children exposed to, and that’s why I fundamentally object to any measures in legislation which would remove that authority from the parents when it is their duty under the Irish Constitution to be the moral guardians of their children, not some faceless mob on the Internet, and I would rather the State wasn’t involved at all, because for all the bleating about removing children from their parents, nobody yet has addressed the point of where to put all the children first of all, and second of all whether or not removing the children from their parents is actually acting in the best interests of the child, or is it that those posters don’t agree with the parents ideological persuasions? It certainly seems to me to be more of the latter than the former, and that for me at least is a very short sighted approach that hasn’t worked out well for Irish society in the past, so why would anyone think it’s a good idea to repeat the same mistake twice? That just doesn’t make any sense!

Taking children from their parents, or removing parents authority over their own children, would be undoubtedly be enabling and facilitating child abuse, we already have people defining child abuse as parents who make a whole plethora of alternative choices for their children. Everything is now “child abuse” if it’s something a person doesn’t agree with. If you aren’t raising your children as the opposite sex when they say they’re the opposite sex - child abuse, the State has the authority to remove your child from your care and place them in a home where their ideas will be entertained, encouraged and facilitated. That’s exactly why as much as I disagree with what the parents in this particular case are doing, it’s only a matter of time before it happens here.

Instead of tackling actual child molesters and paedophiles, we’re focusing on suggesting that the parents are tempting child molesters and paedophiles by allowing their child to do what some children are gonna do. Instead of saying that it’s the child molesters and paedophiles who are in the wrong, who are absolutely and totally to blame if they choose to interfere with a child, some posters here appear to be more focused on condemning the parents in this particular case. I would suggest that the responsibility for any child being harmed should lay solely where it belongs - with the person who chooses to harm a child. What appears to be happening here is a distraction from the actual issue which most people really object to - the existence of paedophiles and child molesters in society. The child performing in in a club and hanging out with a bassets all sorts boatload of weirdos isn’t really the issue, they’ll grow out of it. The real issue is the number of paedophiles and child molesters in society who abuse and molest dozens and hundreds of children over the course of their lifetimes and are never caught for it, because some people are so focused on pointing out that their parents are idiots.

bubblypop wrote: »
    What other reasons could there be to take a child from their parent?
    Of course if a parent is deemed unfit a child should be taken from them.
    A child deserves to be taken care of properly by fit parents or foster parents.

Oh I apologise, I was being facetious again in asking that question. I don’t think we’ve moved away from that time at all. I think there will always exist in society groups of people who imagine that their ideology is the one that children should be raised by, and they only wish they had the authority to remove children from their parents. Be like a game of Pokemon to them - gotta catch ‘em all :pac:

I don’t tend to take those people seriously though. They generally expect the State to carry out their vision for society which means society is in no danger of them ever actually being bothered enough about children’s welfare to campaign for support for their ideas.

Oh I apologise, I was being facetious again in asking that question. I don’t think we’ve moved away from that time at all. I think there will always exist in society groups of people who imagine that their ideology is the one that children should be raised by, and they only wish they had the authority to remove children from their parents. Be like a game of Pokemon to them - gotta catch ‘em all :pac:

I don’t tend to take those people seriously though. They generally expect the State to carry out their vision for society which means society is in no danger of them ever actually being bothered enough about children’s welfare to campaign for support for their ideas.

You stated 'unfit Parents'
    Do you think that unfit parents should be left alone to raise their children?

Ah yes, the politically correct pedophile satanist globalist, soros agent, brainwashed, social justice warrior, psychic vampire conspiracy.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. - Voltaire

They really are, they have gone off the deep end, just when you think the SJW looney left has touched bottom they somehow manage to go even more insane, no doubt they will astound us many more times in the coming year with their antics

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. - Voltaire

They really are, they have gone off the deep end, just when you think the SJW looney left has touched bottom they somehow manage to go even more insane, no doubt they will astound us many more times in the coming year with their antics
    Imagine thinking everyone is your enemy.

Must be sad.

Imagine thinking everyone is your enemy.

Must be sad.
    degenerate people are the enemy of normal people

degenerate people are the enemy of normal people

Youre right. Catholicism is a degenerate philosophy and belongs exactly where it is - in the past.

Glad we agree

bubblypop wrote: »
    You stated 'unfit Parents'
    Do you think that unfit parents should be left alone to raise their children?

The least you could have done is presented what I said in context -

I thought as a society we’d distanced ourselves from that whole idea of having children taken away from their parents because we deemed those parents unfit to take care of children

The point I was making is just who decides who is or isn’t an unfit parent? According to some posters here, it should be them who decides who is or isn’t an unfit parent, and have the State do their dirty work of removing the children from their parents, with no apparent regard for whether or not it is actually in the best interests of the child to remove them from their parents, let alone where to actually place the child. Given that you mention foster care as though it’s a viable solution, foster care in this country is generally an underfunded bureaucratic clusterfcuk. This is just one example, of many, many examples -

Latest: Foster care agency accepts findings of Hiqa inspection report

If I were on the laptop I could cite you numerous studies of the outcomes for children removed from their parents vs the outcomes for children who remained with their parents in similar circumstances, but the general upshot of it is profoundly negative outcomes in adulthood for adults who were removed from their parents as children.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Just fcuk off Jack,you absolute paedo nonce.
    Mod-Banned

• Advertisement

Uncharted wrote: »
    Just fcuk off Jack,you absolute paedo nonce.

Have a thank, you sound like you’re desperately in need of one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement