Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Why shouldn't my child's teacher come into school wearing knee high leather high heels and a boob tube?

Thats literally what a Nazi would say

klaaaz wrote:
    What's this obsession with dresses? A boy wearing a dress or a skirt does not mean that they have changed gender roles, it's a item of clothing! And the Scots wear kilts not dresses, unless you think their traditional robe is offensive for boys?

True. Also what is it with these gender based titles. Why can't my mam's sister be my uncle?

Also what is it with my dad? Why can't I identify him as my daughter. It's only a socially constructed word. It doesn't define him (although the word is an actual definition...kinda what it means).

I identify as offended. If you disagree you are *insertword*apobic.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Clarification or an apology is needed for this. Up until this I honestly thought we just had a difference of opinion. But now I am a transphobe? Disgusting.

You called a boy believing they were really a girl abhorrent. That’s transphobic, unless you meant something else by abhorrent.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Brian? wrote: »
    You called a boy believing they were really a girl abhorrent. That’s transphobic, unless you meant something else by abhorrent.

No he/she didnt
    Theres a subtle nuance in what they said

We both seem to do it to a certain point.

That i have to explain the likely social and consequential developmental ramifications of allowing a 5yr old boy start going to school in a dress is worrying.
    That you think its the sane as letting him dress up as Messi ir Buzz lightyear is frightening.

I cant honestly tell at this stage if you're a wind up merchant, i just so dangerously "woke", your kids (if you have them- which i doubt) should be taken into care, for you seem so eager to appease their childish and immature nature rather than have anything in common with those you accuse of being "transphobic"

My children, who are very real, should be taken into care because I believe they should be allowed choose what to wear? Do you realise how ridiculous this is.

I am neither a wind up merchant or dangerously woke, whatever the **** that means. You believe it’s damaging to a child to deny them the right to identity how they want. I believe it’s damaging to not allow them to identify how they want.

I want an apology for saying my kids should be taken into care. That’s disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement

Brian? wrote:
    I want an apology for saying my kids should be taken into care. That’s disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I wouldn't wait for an apology. I haven't gotten mine yet so you may be waiting a while for yours

I obviously won't get an apology or clarification of why I am apparently a transphobe but I will ask one last question to those who think I am:

What is the line for you people? What is the cut off to reality? What is not acceptable to define yourself as? What is taking it too far?

Genuine question.

You got your clarification. Have some patience, I was making dinner. Not a traditional gender norm for a man, but I enjoy cooking.

I have no idea how to answer your questions because they’re too vague.

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:

No you silly goose. I said normalising it was abhorrent. That's not transphobic. I'll wait....

I wouldn't wait for an apology. I haven't gotten mine yet so you may be waiting a while for yours

Apology for what? Your statement was transphobic, unless you can explain why it wasn’t.

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    You got your clarification. Have some patience, I was making dinner. Not a traditional gender norm for a man, but I enjoy cooking.

Actually incorrect, most famous chefs are men. But nice attempt at a "gotcha"

• Advertisement

No you silly goose. I said normalising it was abhorrent. That's not transphobic. I'll wait....

Think about it: Normalising transgenderism is abhorrent? That’s transphobic

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    Apology for what? Your statement was transphobic, unless you can explain why it wasn’t.

I did. Tell me why it was transphobic or apologise for calling me a transphobe.

Actually incorrect, most famous chefs are men. But nice attempt at a "gotcha"

It was a joke for Christ’s sake.

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    It was a joke for Christ’s sake.

Oh.... Ha.

Oh.... Ha.

What is abhorrent about a 5 year old boy wearing a dress?

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    Think about it: Normalising transgenderism is abhorrent? That’s transphobic

Is transgenderism normal? Or even nearly normal? No.

Should it be demonised? No. But it shouldn't be normalised. It's not normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oh, sod off Brian. You said you were going to, I recall. You are desperately digging for arguments just to refute every other persons's opinions here, probably just out of boredom, resorting to defamation, false inferences, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting certain words and the context of posts to "validate your argument" , playing innocent and neutral when called out and backed into a corner and claiming ignorance when people put irrefutable facts in front of you .

It is a severe example of playing Devils advocate or trolling for the sake of getting a reaction.

It is tedious.

Brian? wrote:
    What is abhorrent about a 5 year old boy wearing a dress?

Nothing.but expecting everyone to accept it as normal is abhorrent. I don't need to submit to your whim

Is transgenderism normal? Or even nearly normal? No.

Should it be demonised? No. But it shouldn't be normalised. It's not normal.

There you go again with this insane attachment to normality.

Should it be normalised: yes it should. Because it’s very real. By not allowing it to be normalised you are in effect demonising it.

So you, and others feel free to call normalising it abhorrent or any other adjective you like.

You can’t call transgenderism, that’s a very real unavoidable condition for some people abhorrent, as it harms no one but themselves. That is 100% transphobic, I’m amazed you can’t see that.

they/them/theirs

Nothing.but expecting everyone to accept it as normal is abhorrent. I don't need to submit to your whim

Expecting who to submit to what whim exactly?

Do you mean ignoring it and saying nothing? That can’t be too hard.

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement

Oh, sod off Brian. You said you were going to, I recall. You are desperately digging for arguments just to refute every other persons's opinions here, probably just out of boredom, resorting to defamation, false inferences, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting certain words and the context of posts to "validate your argument" , playing innocent and neutral when called out and backed into a corner and claiming ignorance when people put irrefutable facts in front of you .

I actually haven’t done any of that. I’m amazed at the accusation.
    It is a severe example of playing Devils advocate or trolling for the sake of getting a reaction.

Do you actually understand what “devils advocate “ means? I am putting forward arguments I believe in.
    It is tedious.

Not as tedious as hurling from the ditch without actually engaging on the points made.

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    You can’t call transgenderism, that’s a very real unavoidable condition for some people abhorrent, as it harms no one but themselves. That is 100% transphobic, I’m amazed you can’t see that.

So... Just to be clear and so there is no ambiguity.

A parent, whose 5 year old male child says that they are a girl (albeit last week they may have identified as a unicorn) should be encouraged to go through that path on the caveat that they may change their mind to transition mentally back to their own gender as it may be a phase (your words not mine)

Yet if I say, no sweetheart, you are a girl, but you can do what boys do. If that's your goal I will support it but you will always be my little girl......

Then I'm the bigot?

Give your head a wobble there and for someone who pretends to be "woke". Maybe you should wake up.

Brian? wrote:
    Should it be normalised: yes it should. Because it’s very real. By not allowing it to be normalised you are in effect demonising it.

Because it's real doesn't mean it's ****ing normal. Conjoined twins..... Is it normal? No. But it's real. What the ****?

So... Just to be clear and so there is no ambiguity.

A parent, whose 5 year old male child says that they are a girl (albeit last week they may have identified as a unicorn) should be encouraged to go through that path on the caveat that they may change their mind to transition mentally back to their own gender as it may be a phase (your words not mine)

Yet if I say, no sweetheart, you are a girl, but you can do what boys do. If that's your goal I will support it but you will always be my little girl......

Then I'm the bigot?

Give your head a wobble there and for someone who pretends to be "woke". Maybe you should wake up.

I give up. I don’t pretend to be “woke”, I’m not even entirely sure what it means.

You’re a bigot because you said normalising transgenderism is abhorrent. Is that clear enough?

they/them/theirs

Because it's real doesn't mean it's ****ing normal. Conjoined twins..... Is it normal? No. But it's real. What the ****?

Honestly I think you’ve an over attachment and place too much emphasis on normal. I don’t care if something is normal, I take everything on its merits which some arbitrary standard of “normality” applied. Why in God’s name is normality so important to you as a concept?

they/them/theirs

Brian? wrote:
    You’re a bigot because you said normalising transgenderism is abhorrent. Is that clear enough?

Yes. You thinking that by me not accepting a five year old child's assertion that they are in their opinion the opposite sex is making me a transphobe is something I will completely and unequivocally contest.

It's a horrible accusation. Is that clear enough?

Is it age-ist that i think I know more than a five year old?

You haven't made it clear enough.

Are children (under 10 for arguments sake) able to decide what gender they are but not old enough to vote/drink/smoke/have sex/join the army/watch films etc?

Please answer this. Then we can talk.

Brian? wrote: »
    My children, who are very real, should be taken into care because I believe they should be allowed choose what to wear? Do you realise how ridiculous this is.

I am neither a wind up merchant or dangerously woke, whatever the **** that means. You believe it’s damaging to a child to deny them the right to identity how they want. I believe it’s damaging to not allow them to identify how they want.

I seriously doubt you've kids.

But if you're willing to let them dress themselves however they see fit, without restriction, then yes, they should be taken into care. You're unfit to be a parent.

4yr old Mary off to school in a crotchless knickers, tasseled bra and feathered boa- grand.
    5yr old John off to his best friends birthday party in 5" heels, fishnet bodkin and cod piece.. no prob
    6 yr old Sarah off to her friends sleepover in suspenders, bodice and Escante Crotchless French Maid Thong.... no bother!!
    7 yr old Brian junior off to soccer in thigh high latex boots, thong, ball gag and a feathered pirate hat and Messi jersey...Fine!!

Tusla would be in touch Brian, well you know it.
    Theres only one person here who should be ashamed of themselves.

Brian? wrote:

Disgusting

Brian? wrote:
    There you go again with this insane attachment to normality.

It's insane to be normal. FFS. Without an attachment to normality makes you not normal and therefore abnormal

Yet if I call your ideals abnormal I'm a bigot yet that's what you want .

Make your mind up

• Advertisement

I seriously doubt you've kids.

But if you're willing to let them dress themselves however they see fit, without restriction, then yes, they should be taken into care. You're unfit to be a parent.

4yr old Mary off to school in a crotchless knickers, tasseled bra and feathered boa- grand.
    5yr old John off to his best friends birthday party in 5" heels, fishnet bodkin and cod piece.. no prob
    6 yr old Sarah off to her friends sleepover in suspenders, bodice and Escante Crotchless French Maid Thong.... no bother!!
    7 yr old Brian junior off to soccer in thigh high latex boots, thong, ball gag and a feathered pirate hat and Messi jersey...Fine!!

Tusla would be in touch Brian, well you know it.
    Theres only one person here who should be ashamed of themselves.

I’ve 2 perfectly well adjusted young boys.

You’re a disgrace. An absolute disgrace posting insults like this.

they/them/theirs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement