Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Is this the lad on the front of the cork examiner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Square I am so.

That is nothing short of disgusting!

You are, you've even got it in your name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

This is paedophilia masquerading as ‘pride’. Yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

My word. Why isnt there anything been done about this?

In my opinion the genie is out of the bottle. There is no going back without slapping people on the way back. Converse has this kid as their poster boy. Businesses are queueing up to cash in. The NCCA is recommending that the Irish Govt use the ''matrix'' described in the WHO 2010 guidelines for ''Standards for Sexuality Education in Ireland'' to review and rewrite their school sex ed policies. You can check out the matrix from page 40 in this document

https://www.bzga-whocc.de/fileadmin/user_upload/WHO_BZgA_Standards_English.pdf

Standards include

Age 0-4 enjoyment and pleasure when
    touching one’s own body,
    early childhood masturbation

if the experience/feeling is
    not good, you do not always
    have to comply

(not always, eh?)

the right to explore gender
    identities

Age 4 - 6 enjoyment and pleasure when
    touching one’s own body;
    * discovery of one’s own body
    and genitals
    • the meaning and expression
    of sexuality (for example,
    expressing feelings of love)
    • appropriate sexual language
    • sexual feelings (closeness,
    enjoyment, excitement) as a
    part of all human feelings (these
    should be positive feelings; they
    should not include coercion or
    harm)

Age 6 - 9
    sexual intercourse

And of course from age 9 onwards they should be taught about their first sexual experience...
    Age 9 - 12
    „ fi rst sexual experience
    „ gender orientation
    „ sexual behaviour of young
    people (variability of sexual
    behaviour)
    „ love, being in love
    • pleasure, masturbation, orgasm
    • differences between gender
    identity and biological sex

How the feck did we ever manage to reproduce before without these faceless bureaucrats directing human affairs from their shiny offices with their gender studies/ social science degrees framed on their walls?

Edit I made an error... it is Standards in....... EUROPE (WHO 2010)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

This is paedophilia masquerading as ‘pride’. Yuck.

Yep, there's a video from a pride parade yesterday in the states doing the rounds at the moment which features a child 'twerking' while a man stands behind the child with a visible erection in his pants.

Standards include

touching one’s own body,

touching one’s own body;

The Journal did a 'Fact check' on this recently and said there was nothing to worry about as they weren't going to 'teach' 4 year olds about masturbation but rather 'inform' them about masturbation
    Oh thats alright then I was getting worried for a minute

Standards include

touching one’s own body,

touching one’s own body;

The Journal did a 'Fact check' on this recently and said there was nothing to worry about as they weren't going to 'teach' 4 year olds about masturbation but rather 'inform' them about masturbation

Yeah, I saw that before.
    Fecken eegits. Basically randomers minding kids in pre-school day care would have as part of their curriculum remit ''informing'' them about masturbation.
    Or teachers drawing up class plans that discuss first sexual experience from 4th or 5th class in primary school.

Fcuk off, just fcuk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

because in an effort to be completely tolerant, accepting and inclusive and to exorcise the undeniable oppression and cruelty of the past, some people who it is no longer acceptable so say "No" to, have trojan horsed their way in and some people are too nice or afraid to call it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I assumed it was more about teaching boundaries, as in 'we don't touch ourselves in public, but it's ok if you want to at home by yourself.'

I don't have any issue in allowing a small kids to know their own bodies, as long as the rules on what's appropriate are crystal clear.

• Advertisement

I assumed it was more about teaching boundaries, as in 'we don't touch ourselves in public, but it's ok if you want to at home by yourself.'

I don't have any issue in allowing a small kids to know their own bodies, as long as the rules on what's appropriate are crystal clear.

I don't have issues with kids enjoying their bodies or masturbating if that's what they do, kids have done it since the dawn of time. Mammy or Daddy can tell them to take their hands out of their pants when other people are around, and distract them, but there is no need for some kind of formalised mandated sex ed program that ''informs'' pre-4 years old children about masturbation, or 9 year olds about gender identities or first sexual experiences. Too much excitatory stimulation will make them more likely to be over whelmed. I don't know how the idea of the state ever expanded to be such an insidious thing, or worse yet became a force that is so welcomed by modern people into every fecken nook and cranny of a free person's life. It's not the state's territory to sexually inform or condition small children.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Zorya wrote: »

In my opinion the genie is out of the bottle. There is no going back without slapping people on the way back. Converse has this kid as their poster boy. Businesses are queueing up to cash in. The NCCA is recommending that the Irish Govt use the ''matrix'' described in the WHO 2010 guidelines for ''Standards for Sexuality Education in Ireland'' to review and rewrite their school sex ed policies. You can check out the matrix from page 40 in this document

Standards include

touching one’s own body,

have to comply

(not always, eh?)

identities

touching one’s own body;
    and genitals
    harm)

Age 6 - 9
    sexual intercourse

And of course from age 9 onwards they should be taught about their first sexual experience...
    Age 9 - 12
    „ gender orientation
    behaviour)
    „ love, being in love

How the feck did we ever manage to reproduce before without these faceless bureaucrats directing human affairs from their shiny offices with their gender studies/ social science degrees framed on their walls?
    Frightening

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Zorya wrote: »

Standards include

touching one’s own body,

have to comply

(not always, eh?)

identities

touching one’s own body;
    and genitals
    harm)

Age 6 - 9
    sexual intercourse

Age 9 - 12
    „ gender orientation
    behaviour)
    „ love, being in love

Ciara Kelly ( newstalk lunchtime) Read out a text the other day from a mother, the mother wrote

"my daughter is fifteen and in a long term relationship"

WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,274 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    And it seems to be influencing policy in some places. Look at how the NSPCC defines abuse in the program that they teach to children

So it's only abuse if the victim feels like it is. So those children who are groomed and don't think that it's actually wrong aren't being abused at all apparently. Ffs, it sounds an awful lot like paedophile rhetoric

hmmmm quoting a line out of context isnt a good case , and you have added a "so your saying..." surely its in addition to consent laws

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,256 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

silverharp wrote: »
    hmmmm quoting a line out of context isnt a good case , and you have added a "so your saying..." surely its in addition to consent laws

You can have a look at it here

https://learning.nspcc.org.uk/services/speak-out-stay-safe/#article-top

That is the definition they give of sexual abuse to kids age 4-11. What if a child is being abused but they arent "worried or frightened" because they have been groomed? Shouldn't it be stated that the things listed are wrong, regardless of the feelings of the child so as to avoid confusion and the child blaming themselves if they are going through that?

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1136345374849937409

Down Syndrome drag queens...... the ride never ends

• Registered Users Posts: 18,274 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    You can have a look at it here

https://learning.nspcc.org.uk/services/speak-out-stay-safe/#article-top

That is the definition they give of sexual abuse to kids age 4-11. What if a child is being abused but they arent "worried or frightened" because they have been groomed? Shouldn't it be stated that the things listed are wrong, regardless of the feelings of the child so as to avoid confusion and the child blaming themselves if they are going through that?

I'd still assume they are talking about situations that people wouldn't think arent against the law. If any organisation wanted consent laws to be phrased as you are suggesting, I'd happily queue up with my lighted pitchfork

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I have no doubt that where this an eight or nine or old girl photographed at an event like the Folsom Street Fair, for example, while heterosexual guys all stood around in admiration of her twerking, there would be uproar the like of which we've never seen, so why is this seen so differently.

Why do liberals only appear to care when young girls are sexualized at a young age by straight men. This boys parents should find themselves in court over this.

https://twitter.com/Gpalmer_32/status/1137434724140556289

I have no doubt that where this an eight or nine or old girl photographed at an event like the Folsom Street Fair, for example, while heterosexual guys all stood around in admiration of her twerking, there would be uproar the like of which we've never seen, so why is this seen so differently.

Why do liberals only appear to care when young girls are sexualized at a young age by straight men. This boys parents should find themselves in court over this.

As far as I know that is Desmond at a 2015 or 2016 Pride Parade. He was 8 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Mr. G. Saville and Mr. G. Glitter and Mr. R. Harris would approve of that dancing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Not wishing to fall foul of the woke mods I want to add that the hyper-sexualisation of very young children is a good thing.

Desmond as a 9yr old drag boy is stunning and brave.

He is in control of his sexual choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Not wishing to fall foul of the woke mods I want to add that the hyper-sexualisation of very young children is a good thing.

Again Mr. G. Saville, Mr. G. Glitter and Mr. R. Harris approve of the hyper-sexualisation of very young children.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Again Mr. G. Saville, Mr. G. Glitter and Mr. R. Harris approve of the hyper-sexualisation of very young children.

And I commend them.

Age, like gender is a social construct.

The future is fabulous.
    Sod the begrudging bigots.

The dude behind him has a hard on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Child services should be called in, this has nothing to do with sexuality or gender, more to protect the child from the predatory adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,256 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

silverharp wrote: »
    I'd still assume they are talking about situations that people wouldn't think arent against the law. If any organisation wanted consent laws to be phrased as you are suggesting, I'd happily queue up with my lighted pitchfork

Yes adults wouldn't think they werent against the law, but would children? I wouldn't be happy with my child being taught that sexual abuse only involved feeling worried or frightened. We know that sometimes it doesn't, and that is still abuse. It's pushing the boundaries of what is considered abuse, with a side order of victim blaming thrown in. That a child protection organisation is teaching this to children is quite worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

The dude behind him has a hard on

That'll be from the non sexual nature good clean family fun nature of the whole thing.

Dirty bastard should have it cut off him!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Who the hell is defending it? While what's going on with these kids is weird, creepy and in my opinion abusive as hell, I'm not seeing any hordes of woke leftists defending it.

Don't get me wrong, there's something strange going on with people who would be socially to the left when it comes to the trans stuff but these sweeping generalisations are just nonsense. At worst, there's a reluctance to address certain elephants in the room but you won't find many people defending the idea of adult-entertainer kiddies outside of gobshítes on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1136345374849937409

Down Syndrome drag queens...... the ride never ends

I’m all for gays doing what ever they want with consenting adults.

I’m all for bondage.

I’m all for cos play.

Sadomasochism.

The lowest depravity two consenting adults want to delve to.

Pissing.

Shïting.

Anal fisting.

The key word is consenting adults.

But this?!

Fücking Hell! :eek: this is some sick and depraved stuff…

• Advertisement

Who the hell is defending it? While what's going on with these kids is weird, creepy and in my opinion abusive as hell, I'm not seeing any hordes of woke leftists defending it.

Don't get me wrong, there's something strange going on with people who would be socially to the left when it comes to the trans stuff but these sweeping generalisations are just nonsense. At worst, there's a reluctance to address certain elephants in the room but you won't find many people defending the idea of adult-entertainer kiddies outside of gobshítes on social media.

These adult entertainer kiddies have been on large networked tv shows and called ''the future''. Converse has Desmond in their advertising campaigns. It's becoming quite mainstream.

But leaving aside the blatantly sexualising elements of this particular story where would you stand on the indoctrination or conditioning via media, entertainment, even education increasingly, of children about the possibility of being born in the wrong body, sex being mutable, moving towards coping with feelings of unease by treatments including the possibiliity of cross sex hormones which lead to setrility and impotence. At 8 in the US now, at 16 here at the moment, long before the frontal lobes are developed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement