Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice UK 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Michael Hutchence is turning in his grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Vicarious Function

Sir Tom is something else, amazing at his age.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel for Olly's guy that his dad passed recently but I think that is what got him through as the other 2 contestants were better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Met.a.phor is painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭pauldry

Is the final of this thing not on this weekend on Virgin?

Or hv they abandoned it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LC2016

They’re not showing the final till tomorrow night at 10:30 because of the much loved Ireland’s got talent :o

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LC2016 wrote: »
    They’re not showing the final till tomorrow night at 10:30 because of the much loved Ireland’s got talent :o

They could show it on VM2 or VM3 instead of a day later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

LC2016 wrote: »
    really bad form.

Im watching it now. I hated that second one oversinging and iver dramatic. Looking forward to Deanna. I love her voice.

Last years winners new single is really good. She must be wearing those trousers for a bet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Vicarious Function

Tom's duets were amazing. Olly did not come across well, but his contestant was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Qupamyav

Do you know when the new season will start?

Advertisement