Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The greatest dancer - bbc1

Options
  • 05-01-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,714 ✭✭✭✭

Just watching this now it's basically that dance show on sky 1 let's dance... With a bigger budget

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I enjoyed it. A real feel good show. That last guy was a great dancer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,714 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Mr E wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. A real feel good show. That last guy was a great dancer. :)
    Wow wasn't expecting that.
    A bit gutted about the ballet dancer he was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,506 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It's alright!
    I found the elenination process kind off odd ¥on Saturday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

It's good old fashioned Sat evening television for the family, although it was a bit uncomfortable having those drag queens around the little girls.

Disappointed that Fionn, the little Irish kid didn't make it. They have him huge coverage in the auditions. Maybe they thought there was too many white contestants.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/jan/30/the-disturbing-racial-bias-of-the-greatest-dancer

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Did you notice that they wear the same clothes every episode (for the first 4 anyway). They must have filmed all 4 in the same day.

Wasn't crazy that some people were eliminated though - that Asian chap in the 4th episode was fantastic.
    Great show though. I wonder what format the next round will take?

• Advertisement
Advertisement