Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic car storage

• 06-01-2019 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any dedicated warehouses/storage facilities for classic cars in around the city? A spot where they will move the car occasionally for me as well as plug in a trickle charger would be ideal as I won't be able to get to it for outside of summertime.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

These guys run a good and well secured operation.

http://titancontainers.com/IE/Self%20Storage/Limerick.aspx

Not sure about moving the car, most companies don't want to interfere with customer's goods but you can ask anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Not exactly what I'm looking for but I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and see what they can offer or suggest. Thanks.

There is a crowd called Auto Spa out in Fitzgerald Business Park. They valet cars but I think they were offering something along the lines of what you're after. Worth a call. Also, I have one of those solar panel trickle chargers that I bought for a project from Maplin years ago. Never really got around to using it so not sure how good it is. Yours if you want it.

There is a crowd called Auto Spa out in Fitzgerald Business Park. They valet cars but I think they were offering something along the lines of what you're after. Worth a call. Also, I have one of those solar panel trickle chargers that I bought for a project from Maplin years ago. Never really got around to using it so not sure how good it is. Yours if you want it.

That would be great, thanks! I'll give them a shout later, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I've often thought about (if I had the money) setting up a proper car storage facility with two or three service bays with lifts and tools. I don't know if there would be enough business in and around Limerick to make it viable though.

Sorry for being absolutely no help to you Mr. Bond

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote: »
    I've often thought about (if I had the money) setting up a proper car storage facility with two or three service bays with lifts and tools. I don't know if there would be enough business in and around Limerick to make it viable though.

Sorry for being absolutely no help to you Mr. Bond

I'll go in halves with you on it!

I'll go in halves with you on it!

I’ll let you know when I need the cheque so :)

Got sorted in the end. A very discreet location within 100m of my own house, so discreet I didn't realise it was there. Clean, dry and very secure. PM if looking for same.

Got sorted in the end. A very discreet location within 100m of my own house, so discreet I didn't realise it was there. Clean, dry and very secure. PM if looking for same.

Can I ask is it a car storage facility or one that will suffice as one?

h3000 wrote: »
    Can I ask is it a car storage facility or one that will suffice as one?

An underground car park closed to the general public.

• Advertisement

I think I know where it is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seanpeppard15

I just made a account for this is there room for one more car need to put my car away is it near limerick

Advertisement