Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power hose

Options
  • 06-01-2019 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Plugged in the power hose and put the hose to the tap which was turned on. No water comes out of the hose from the poser hose on s the tap is on after a few minutes the machine stops any ideas would it be a fault or a fuse ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Is the pipe blocked. Water should come through from the power washer without power. Just a dribble. If not it could be a blockage somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

dingding wrote: »
    Is the pipe blocked. Water should come through from the power washer without power. Just a dribble. If not it could be a blockage somewhere.

There’s a dribble from the end of the gun but why is it turning off I checked the hose , disconnect it from then machine and the water is running fine so do you thing it’s a costly fix or any suggestions please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭jhenno78

Two suggestions:

1. take the lance off the gun, turn it on (I'm presuming you have an electric karcher like sprayer) and hold the trigger to clear any air from the line (ie. run the sprayer without the lance on). Water should start coming out, hold it until a steady stream of water comes out without spirting. I do this everytime I start.

2. are you using autostop connectors? For whatever reason I can never get them to work with my sprayer. It works sometimes but most of the time there's just no flow.

Advertisement