Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos.ie Appliance Take back / Recycling

Options
  • 06-01-2019 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Argos (IE) take back an old appliance upon delivery of a new one, or how does that exchange work? (Assuming they are complying with Directive 2012/19/EU)

Specifically a fridge freezer.

Thanks.

Comments

If it's being delivered, the delivery people will take it away. If I recall, there's information on it in the back of the catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If it's being delivered, the delivery people will take it away. If I recall, there's information on it in the back of the catalogue.

Strangely, there's no mention of it on their website.

For example, you'd expect to read about it in a section of 'Customer Services' entitled Home Delivery

I'm sure they do take back old appliance, they're just shy about mentioning it on argos.ie

Advertisement