Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Vitae - Clayton Hotel Steamboat Quay

Options
  • 06-01-2019 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, have recently started work in the city and was looking at joining a good but quiet gym. I'm not mad into weights but would like treadmill, rowing machine etc. I am looking for a gym that isn't too busy. I also need a gym where there is a bit of privacy in the changing room. I had a kidney removed a year ago and it left one hell of a nasty scar. I am not embarrassed but it would cause people to stare - and that I can't handle yet. Are the showers/changing areas quiet/relatively private? Many thanks Dara
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

King Dara wrote: »
    Hi all, have recently started work in the city and was looking at joining a good but quiet gym. I'm not mad into weights but would like treadmill, rowing machine etc. I am looking for a gym that isn't too busy. I also need a gym where there is a bit of privacy in the changing room. I had a kidney removed a year ago and it left one hell of a nasty scar. I am not embarrassed but it would cause people to stare - and that I can't handle yet. Are the showers/changing areas quiet/relatively private? Many thanks Dara

I was a member there last year.
    Changing rooms are quite small and white cramped if there are 5 or 6 in there together.
    It is reasonably well looked after though and I found it to be pretty clean most of the time.
    Like most gyms it is pretty busy from 5-8 mid week. Outside that you could nearly have it to yourself at times.
    The gym and the pool are quite small. As a result i found it was mostly used by people to relax/gentle work out rather than do serious training sessions.
    Staff would be happy to give a tour to check it out also.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Quick question: do they have a rower/rowers in the gym? If so, is it the Concept kit they have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

I’m also thinking of joining here. Location wise, it’s handy for me. OP , I’m sure I’d you contacted them they would give you a days free trial

Advertisement