If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE43NU7020

Options
  • 07-01-2019 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi there, I'm looking at the Samsung UE43NU7020 on your Website for the Euro price of €399. I cannot order it online so can it be delivered to Cork for that price?

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there, I'm looking at the Samsung UE43NU7020 on your Website for the Euro price of €399. I cannot order it online so can it be delivered to Cork for that price?

Thanks
    Dave
    Hi DaveyWaveyLad.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 43NU7020 is now listed as an in-store only collection on our website and can not be shipped.

Might another TV suit your needs?

For products to be able to be shipped there must be the "BUY IT NOW" on the product page.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaveyWaveyLad

Thanks Kenny, I will order the LG 43UK6400PLF.

Regards
    Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Kenny, I will order the LG 43UK6400PLF.

Regards
    Dave
    Hi DaveyWaveyLad.

No problem at all :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.