Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-fibre router

• 07-01-2019 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi, I've been with Eir for nearly 3 years. I'm 9 months out of contract and my new house isn't serviced by Eir yet. If I cancel, am I obliged to return the router or is it now mine through fulfilling my full 2 year contract term?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

laraido wrote: »
    Hi, I've been with Eir for nearly 3 years. I'm 9 months out of contract and my new house isn't serviced by Eir yet. If I cancel, am I obliged to return the router or is it now mine through fulfilling my full 2 year contract term?
    Hi laraido.

If you wish to cancel your services with eir, you will need to return all Fibre Broadband and TV equipment to eir within 30 days of the cancellation date. We will send you a letter once your service has been cancelled with details on how to return your equipment.
    Please ensure you include all
    • Cables,
    • Power adapters,
    • Home plug extenders,
    [*]
    Failure to return all equipment to eir could mean you are liable for equipment charges.
    You can view more information about cancelling your services here.
    Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement