Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hanna - Amazon Original (**Spoilers**)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Season 3 trailer:

I'm gonna need a recap ..

but closer to the release date as youtube has one at an hour long and another that is 5 mins but.. let's just say I couldn't make it past 1min 25secs before it was a bit too much to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was just thinking recently about this show and wondering when there would be a new season. Considering a rewatch of Season 2 but not sure I can bring myself to invest that much time. I'll probably just rely on them to provide a sufficient recap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is ending with season 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just finished the end of season 3, and seemingly the series. I enjoyed it and it kept me entertained. A few moments where you have to suspend disbelief but I found it absorbing.

I had hoped Sophie would make an appearance in the third season but as the series wore on it didn't look like she would have fit. I think Clara could have appeared though and it would have been nice to see her again for the final showdown. I did enjoy that it all wound up back at the forest for Hanna. Ray Liotta was a decent baddie but I feel his presence would have been a bigger deal had they involved him in the last season.

I would be up for a 4th season and I think there is more mileage in the show for it. I guess it would depend on there being a significant clamour for one. It would interest me to see Hanna make a life for herself and then be dragged back into the old life. Or maybe they could do another film and have Esme Creed-Miles as the star this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,723 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Was a great espionage thriller series tho I did struggle to remember what happened in previous seasons - all told a very intelligent well told story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

It is a great series but I just started season 3 and the Pioneers’ assassination plot makes very little sense.

The Utrax project was started over 15 years and apparently these girls only purpose is to get into the lives of the young targets and kill them after and when the last one is dead they are free to go their own way (but obviously these girls will be bumped off instead).

So why was Hanna sent to infiltrate a targets like but to kill within days, while under surveillance, in a way that anyone could kill? Why didn’t the guy monitoring Hanna just get sent to kill Abbas?

She was sent to just shoot him and disappear? Meaning that Mia Wolff will be the number one suspect and wanted by there French police?

It all seems like a terrible waste of the potential of these young killers.

Is there really such a gaping plot hole here or am I missing something?

Also adding Ray Liotta to the credits soils that surprise about the Chairman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Finished the series last night.

tremendous stuff. The ending did not go any of the multiple ways I had been predicting.

I jumped the gun in my criticism of the assassination plot too.

Ray Liotta is a truly sinister villain in this.

Esme Creed Miles is just brilliant. Added to my list of “will watch anything he/she is in”

Advertisement