Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New order status

• 07-01-2019 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi i was due to get 1000mb fibre installed to my home mid December and the installation was cancelled by text i have being unable to get through to a customer service agent since can you tell me what is the status of my order please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

mousi wrote: »
    hi i was due to get 1000mb fibre installed to my home mid December and the installation was cancelled by text i have being unable to get through to a customer service agent since can you tell me what is the status of my order please
    Hi there mousi.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I would be happy check this for you.

Could you please PM me the following- 

Account number,
    Name on the account, 
    Address, 
    Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement