Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revoked credit card

Options
  • 07-01-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I've been trying to get in touch with someone all afternoon to discuss why a revoked credit card from 2006 is still on my credit report. No one seems to know what department I need to talk to and I keep getting transferred around. Could you place help me? Which department do I need to contact. Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi I've been trying to get in touch with someone all afternoon to discuss why a revoked credit card from 2006 is still on my credit report. No one seems to know what department I need to talk to and I keep getting transferred around. Could you place help me? Which department do I need to contact. Many thanks

Hi Atierney123,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear you are having problems getting this issue resolved.

If there is an outstanding balance on this card and you need to clear it, please see the link on how to do this here.

However, if you feel the information on your credit report is incorrect - you can request to have it changed here.

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement