Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

keita need to be discuss. is he gon get better later or can he be good? he show sign of goodness but we need smarter brains midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

keita need to be discuss. is he gon get better later or can he be good? he show sign of goodness but we need smarter brains midfield.

He had a much better second half, if he gains confidence maybe he can put in some good performances before the end of the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Keita is basically the opposite of Coutinho as midfielders go. Keita quick and hustling tackling, breaking at pace when he can, but breaks down completely in the final third, still too shy to get an effort away quickly, misplaces simple through balls and contorts himself to avoid using his left foot. Dreadful human being. Must get better brains and have some composure to his play, perhaps yoga classes for the win.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I wouldn't mind if Keita got a bit more physical. He was very fond of getting stuck in last year but seems reluctant this year.

garra wrote: »
    Keita is basically the opposite of Coutinho as midfielders go. Keita quick and hustling tackling, breaking at pace when he can, but breaks down completely in the final third, still too shy to get an effort away quickly, misplaces simple through balls and contorts himself to avoid using his left foot. Dreadful human being. Must get better brains and have some composure to his play, perhaps yoga classes for the win.
    i knot say he stupid but he have lack of brain at time. i mean new player signed anyway in the new season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

garra wrote: »

Jaysus, steady on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

He's passive and let's games go by; not overly creative as he just doesn't take many risks on the ball and barely gets stuck in either.
    People say he was our best player in the second half yesterday in which we were absolutely f**king sh!t which kinda says it all that one has to actively try to seek out positives of his form this season.
    He's a better option than Lallana but behind Milner, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Shaqiri & Henderson in midfield which considering he's one of the most expensive player in the club's history is very disappointing :(

mosstin wrote: »
    Jaysus, steady on.

Sorry, just threw it in there for the ratings

We will have to get ricero in to correct the grammar /spelling.

he very fast but knot creat. was he goal threat in Germany? i expected more but might need time like fabinho?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Gbear wrote: »
    I once got Norovirus and lost a stone pretty much overnight.

It's mosly just dehydration and having an empty stomach.

It makes little meaningful change to your weight.

I know it was a joke, but it's not like Virg will need to put back on 4kg of muscle or organs or whatever.

Eating properly for a week should sort him out, although maybe there's some further damage a professional athlete would have to worry about. Maybe soft tissue injuries are more likely or something like that.

The fundamental uselessness of having to rely on Lovren is somewhat exposed by this. I think he's a good player. Maybe in the top 10 CBs around. But he's not physically reliable.

He's not on the top 100, never mind 10. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget that he's just an accident waiting to happen. Worst of all he has delusions of grandeur himself.

rob316 wrote: »
    Everton will get absolutely battered by City, I'm not even doing a reverse jinx thing, that manager hasn't a clue. 4/5 nil easy

A result like that could save their manager.

Anything else and he's a goner.

We are in a blip of form, **** happens. Hopefully get a win v Bournmouth and we are back on track.

Wouldn't worry about other "fans", some have only reappeared the past month after being in hiding. Fair weather fans are out in force all over Ireland :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭robwen

I dont think thatd be the case in liverpool. Its nothing like liverpool and united

https://twitter.com/Carra23/status/1092787336000274433?s=19

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    We are in a blip of form, **** happens. Hopefully get a win v Bournmouth and we are back on track.

Wouldn't worry about other "fans", some have only reappeared the past month after being in hiding. Fair weather fans are out in force all over Ireland :cool:

That is literally the opposite of a fair weather fan.. they only only appear when things are going well. Calling a spade a spade seems to = being a doom merchant round here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I had a Utd fan at work tell me today he'd rather Utd finish 6th and City/Spurs win the league than Utd finishing Top 4 and Liverpool winning the league, he's prepared to sacrifice Utd being in the CL next season!

givyjoe wrote: »
    That is literally the opposite of a fair weather fan.. they only only appear when things are going well. Calling a spade a spade seems to = being a doom merchant round here.

Things are going well now though ;)

I had a Utd fan at work tell me today he'd rather Utd finish 6th and City/Spurs win the league than Utd finishing Top 4 and Liverpool winning the league, he's prepared to sacrifice Utd being in the CL next season!

That's as plastic as you get!

Any update on TAA? Missing him a lot at RB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Keita was very good in the 2nd half vs West Ham.

He wlll come good

he is message pregent women about disgusting idea from testicle

he is message pregent women about disgusting idea from testicle

Wrong forum dude :pac:

he message pregent women on social media before. was disgusting. i knot make trhis up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Literally every Everton fan wants City to win, Everton have nothing to play for already the atmosphere is going to be so odd,
    Im just hoping they tire out a few City players for the Chelsea game the weekend ,
    I dont think thatd be the case in liverpool. Its nothing like liverpool and united
    robwen wrote: »

Not as cut and dried as I expected!

https://twitter.com/TomMunns1/status/1092880726737997824

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

he message pregent women on social media before. was disgusting. i knot make trhis up

What are you on about?

Also your posts are very difficult to read. After you type them out, take a moment, re-read it, fix mistakes that jump out and then post them.

• Advertisement

trent alexander arnold pregent women messages on socal media. i mean this. he do this at last world cup.

trent alexander arnold pregent women messages on socal media. i mean this. he do this at last world cup.

And? What exactly does that have to do with his injury? Did God strike him down? Why did it take him months :confused:

ok yes. i am sorry. it nothing to do with injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Thank **** for the ignore feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,547 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

TitianGerm wrote: »
    What are you on about?

Also your posts are very difficult to read. After you type them out, take a moment, re-read it, fix mistakes that jump out and then post them.

You know he'll knot do that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

**** me I hope that's a parody account

ricero wrote: »
    **** me I hope that's a parody account

Good aftanoon sa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ah sure, tis amazing what "da horn" does to a lad of 20

I mean when I was 20 I definitely never made a mistake, nope, not one, probably because I'm obviously perfect and would never text pregnant motts, I preferred them not pregnant... :P

murpho999 wrote: »
    You know he'll knot do that.

That's not very fair. He may have Dyslexia and may struggle with spelling and grammar. That's why I suggested to take a moment and re-read his posts.

I don't want to be making fun of someone with a learning difficulty.

Somebody reckoned that we should be careful not to say anything that might hurt keita s feelings on the thread, maybe he is on here after all

Fieldog wrote: »
    Ah sure, tis amazing what "da horn" does to a lad of 20

I mean when I was 20 I definitely never made a mistake, nope, not one, probably because I'm obviously perfect and would never text pregnant motts, I preferred them not pregnant... :P

Well you weren't looking at the positives... If she's pregnant you can't knock her up as well :pac:

Somebody reckoned that we should be careful not to say anything that might hurt keita s feelings on the thread, maybe he is on here after all

He's not doing so bad practicing his English on Boards in the evenings when not out training with the first team...

i knot keita)) haha very good!

my english is very bad i know. i do try. it is fertizler though.

i am knot depressed about teams forrm but i do worry about keitas form and how he fit into team.

i am knot depressed about teams forrm but i do worry about keitas form and how he fit into team.

Your grammar is that of a baby Keith... :confused:

• Advertisement

i am knot depressed about teams forrm but i do worry about keitas from and how he fit into team.

When you started posting, your posts were very readble. Also, you used 'not' instead of 'knot'.

Just saying

Welcome aboard, I hope you like Pandas and Monday meltdowns... :)

my posts always the same. not ok not. sorry. when i use this? i was told NOT too

my posts always the same. not ok not. sorry. when i use this? i was told NOT too

:D

Work away lad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I'm in the knots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sounds like Keita is practising his English on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

cheer up lads. rodney parade will fk man city up. guardiola will fall foul to a 6 day kebab. aguero will slip on dog **** on way off bus, and 18 players will be injured after playing on a saipan like car park crossed with a mud bath.
    twas there once for a rugby match literally awful..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Worried? James isn't ****ing worried.

https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1092915339569086464

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,547 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

TitianGerm wrote: »
    That's not very fair. He may have Dyslexia and may struggle with spelling and grammar. That's why I suggested to take a moment and re-read his posts.

I don't want to be making fun of someone with a learning difficulty.

Ah relax, I think he's just on the wind up.

Either way, I never said he had a learning difficulty.

If he had dyslexia rereading his posts won't help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

It'll be good going back to second. The pressure of top spot has driven some around the bend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement