Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

cjmc wrote: »
    Why is Virgil out ?

1 game suspension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Knex. wrote: »

Klopp always with the half time dump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

You’d wonder about people who can’t see the connection between not playing and not being injured.

I also just remembered why Sturridge probably hasn't announced anything about moving club is down to the ongoing investigation over the leaking his transfer to family members to bet on.

Pretty sure he responded to the charges this evening but as he’s an English player it’s being kept quiet.

• Advertisement

Oh I thought the investigation was on hold till the end of the season.

It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Will he get a ban like Barton or just a slap on the wrist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

---Fabby-
    Gini--Nabby

Is what we all want surely until Ox-Cham is back to full speed and even then the above trio feels like the best mix of styles.

Bobby F scored 15 in the prem last season he has 9 now, so if he has an exciting end to the season he could get close. The stats for last season were enhanced by the CL score lines - Salah likewise.

It's not even the goals Harry, his link up play, passing and touch is out of this world at times. Supremely talented footballer who if had pace would probably be right up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

If our four centre backs could stay fit most of the time we'd be ok but they can't so we need a more robust player at CB who is also good enough to start any game. The second part is the issue, how many centre backs are out there that we can get because I don't think we'll see the club splashing VVD level cash on another one. With all the money in the league there's barely any reliable ones about. That puts some doubt in my mind that we'll even see any movement from us in that position and Klopp will gamble that they can stay fit, I hope that's not the case though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

Oh dear, it seems like PSG are throwing themselves to the ground on any contact at all. Much like they did against Liverpool in the group stages. 3 times in 10.5 minutes, winning 2 frees and not given a penalty. I wonder how that will be received when it continues for the next 165 minutes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

tinpib wrote: »
    Oh dear, it seems like PSG are throwing themselves to the ground on any contact at all. Much like they did against Liverpool in the group stages. 3 times in 10.5 minutes, winning 2 frees and not given a penalty. I wonder how that will be received when it continues for the next 165 minutes?

Horrible team, full of quality but unwatchable as a result....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

tinpib wrote: »

Do we care ? Just a pity Ajax and Real Madrid is on tomorrow night

Pretty good indication here of how that shower will set up against us. 10 men behind the ball, cynical fouls to stop us getting any momentum, and long ball to Martial/Rashford to try catch us on the break.

A few more injuries here wouldn’t go amiss.

They are very vunerable to the counter attack. Not bad themselves either on the counter but I think our defence is stronger.

Turtyturd wrote: »

I thought wishing injuries and booing ex players were bad form

I thought wishing injuries and booing ex players were bad form

Small injuries are grand. Couple games nothing bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Fully deserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Turtyturd wrote: »

Nah. Hopefully we'll put them to the sword with their full team out. Otherwise it'll be the usual "Lucky Liverpool"* from all sides...

*while ignoring our injury list, of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Ole in

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Nah. Hopefully we'll put them to the sword with their full team out. Otherwise it'll be the usual "Lucky Liverpool"* from all sides...

*while ignoring our injury list, of course

Shhh don't you know Liverpool are lucky to only lose 1 league game this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

United taking a real bashimg De Gea having a blinder , this could have Ole havimg second thoughts about how to approch the game with us

United taking a real bashimg De Gea having a blinder , this could have Ole havimg second thoughts about how to approch the game with us

They don't have the long ball out for Martial and Lingard so the PSG players have pushed on forward confident that they can deal with Rashford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Some of our fans worried about playing these? As long as Ole has them going at us the 3 amigos up front will have loads of joy. I can barely remember United teams having a real go at us, Europa league second leg the only recent one that springs to mind so it will make a nice change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭cmac2009

superg wrote: »
    Some of our fans worried about playing these? As long as Ole has them going at us the 3 amigos up front will have loads of joy. I can barely remember United teams having a real go at us, Europa league second leg the only recent one that springs to mind so it will make a nice change.

Tonight might temper that approach

Prepare for the back lash!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Prepare for the back lash!

That's Chelseas problem.

Two struggling teams collide.

Hummmm Mane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hummmm Mane.

They'll take the piss anyway whether we win or not so go for it Sadio... :D

https://twitter.com/LFCFansCorner/status/1095442866531454976?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

United v Liverpool will be a different story. Really hope Liverpool smash them for 6 but you'd have to be happy with not losing IMO. They're far better than they were a few months ago

• Advertisement

I wonder will Mane be forced to take it down?

Like Walker was when he had a dig.

You can bet your life everyone will bring up what Jurgen said about it "reflecting more on the person that did it"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I wonder is he watching Salford FC on RTE which seems to be on here, wtf am I actually watching?

I can't find the remote, sake...

Di Maria pretending to drink the Heineken bottle they lobbed at him was great. Love it when a player gets abuse and tears them a new one in response.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

They will be fairly bigging up the FA cup as a trophy to win now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,952 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No visitors today I take it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

superg wrote: »
    Di Maria pretending to drink the Heineken bottle they lobbed at him was great. Love it when a player gets abuse and tears them a new one in response.

Yeah it's great.

evra940-8col.jpg

haha as if he tore us a new one, was part of the winning team alright.

Something something lemons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Damien360

Yeah it's great.

evra940-8col.jpg

They gave Samwise from Lord of the Rings a day out there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭robwen

Yeah it's great.

evra940-8col.jpg

Were the United fans abusing him? Cause it's them he's gesturing to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Ain't saying sh1t until our game with them is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

robwen wrote: »
    Were the United fans abusing him? Cause it's them he's gesturing to

The abuse he's referring to is the racist abuse Suarez was found guilty of towards Evra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Grayditch wrote: »

Thats a long wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,488 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

DzPJE6EXgAYCLMz.jpg:large

Imagine what he'd have done to them had he not been drunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,488 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Yeah it's great.

evra940-8col.jpg

I love how when the whistle goes the war is over with Suarez, soon as that whistle goes he is Suarez the man, not Suarez the player. As for Pinocchio he just carries on like a boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I love how when the whistle goes the war is over with Suarez, soon as that whistle goes he is Suarez the man, not Suarez the player.

Herbie Kane with both an assist and a goal as Doncaster beat Southend Utd. He seems to be having a great season down there in League One.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Regardless if we win/lose I won't spend my day in their thread, posting jokes or thanking posts as God help me I have about a million better things to do in my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Small matter of Lewandowski Vs a Matip/Fabinho centre half combo first as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    United v Liverpool will be a different story. Really hope Liverpool smash them for 6 but you'd have to be happy with not losing IMO. They're far better than they were a few months ago

Are they though, spurs ripped them apart time and again and it was a miracle they didn't score, they are still a nothing team this year for me. **** em

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement