Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The rags reporting that barca are in for moreno on a free...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,024 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

retalivity wrote: »

To be honest, probably a good move for them. Likely be able to keep his wages low, have a buddy for Phil, and with how little they normally ever even need to defend, he'd probably be adequate backup there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,926 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Moreno to Barca has been doing the rounds for months and it makes sense to be honest.

A Spain player on a free who would be a decent back up player for then and to keep Coutinho company on the bench ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Yeah, can only assume Leicester gave him an ultimatum or something? Come now, or we'll find someone who will, sort of thing.. It's the only thing that makes any sense... could see that forcing it alright, as it really is an ideal job for him to step into. Good senior players for the present, good youth options, and money to spend.

Should've still held out till the end of the season imo, League cup already secured, quarterfinals of the Scottish cup tomorrow and five league games left while being 8 points ahead.

I really think its just utter madness to leave now when he's so close to becoming a treble treble winner.

It doesn't matter how poor the league was during his first two seasons, history books will just show how many titles he won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

One of the journalists on The Totally Football Show said Celtic could have told him go, Leicester paid £6m, that's bigger than most transfers Celtic get.

I read something on Twitter that some journalist said that Rodgers felt going to a recent PL winner and Cl quaterfinalist was a big challenge. Journalist went onto say that Celtic hasn't been at that stage since 1980 and it was no brainer.

I can only think that Leicester threw money at Rodgers. I wouldn't say the board pushed him out at such a crucial stage in the season knowing they would still receive a similar payout during the summer if another club came in for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Has anyone bought the LFC membership?

Is it worth it?

Vicxas wrote: »

Is it worth it?

You need it if you want to purchase tickets from the club

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    You need it if you want to purchase tickets from the club

Thats the exact reason i want it. Finally convinced the missus to come to a game with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

That's been doing the rounds for awhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Thats the exact reason i want it. Finally convinced the missus to come to a game with me.

Eh, its partly about getting away from the missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

I hope Spurs and Arsenal kick lumps out of each other today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

You need 2 memberships and even then note that it's nearly impossible to get seats together and probable that you won't get a ticket at all.

First round of the Carabao Cup might be the best option. If you don't have previous credits it's difficult to get to league games but you can get lucky, just don't expect to sit together

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭sideswipe

8-10 wrote: »
    You need 2 memberships and even then note that it's nearly impossible to get seats together and probable that you won't get a ticket at all.

First round of the Carabao Cup might be the best option. If you don't have previous credits it's difficult to get to league games but you can get lucky, just don't expect to sit together

You must be expecting a disastrous end to the season for us to be in the first round of the League cup:P

sideswipe wrote: »
    You must be expecting a disastrous end to the season for us to be in the first round of the League cup:P

Relegation to league 2!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Is it worth it?

What do you want it for..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

Bobby Duncan with a hat-trick for the U18s. He's scored a glut of goals this year. It's always nice to have at least one young player to get excited with the underage teams who won't make the breakthrough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Duncan's all round game doesn't great when I have seen him in the Youth League.

Probably be another Morgan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Glaztel is the one they all seem to rave about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,738 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Could storm Freya affect conditions tomorrow for the match,will it be stormy and wet at match time?

It'll be stormy anyway! :D

Ejaria getting plaudits from 5live reporter at the Reading game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

City are just so imposing. They just dominate the ball so comprehensively. It's a bit mad that we're competing at that level tbh.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just back from my little holiday, have I missed much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭sideswipe

City picking up some injuries, KDB off in first half, stones off now.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Just back from my little holiday, have I missed much

We've all been bipolar in here, currently feeling good but tomorrow is a new day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

1-0 city. Bournemouth will play now at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Christ Boruc

/\ really, is anyone actually putting the league title destination in the hands of Bournemouth taking points off City?

Marko Grujic doing the business v Mainz with an equaliser.

• Advertisement

Someone will have to help us, we won't be winning all our games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

It’ll probably be Firmino’s fault if we don’t.

Someone posted a link to a site before where you could see see the EPL table after x number of games form previous seasons.

Anyone remember the link or site?

Bournemouth have been absolutely shocking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Frustrating watching Bournemouth surrender possession so easily time and time again.

Haven't got close to creating even a half chance in the last 20 minutes.

Frustrating watching Bournemouth surrender possession so easily time and time again.

Haven't got close to creating even a half chance in the last 20 minutes.

Whole game sadly.

Thought the game plan would change cater going one down but nope, happy with a 0-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Not a single shot by Bournemouth all game, on or off target. Christ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

And yet some people will say that City don’t have some teams beaten before they step out on the pitch.

Haven’t a clue what they’re talking about imo. :)

Crap

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Not a single shot by Bournemouth all game, on or off target. Christ

They played like it was a two legged tie and they were still leading over 2 legs, even when they went a goal down the just sat back to keep score down.

• Advertisement

Must win tomorrow, can't put it in their hands, not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

No point in criticising them, Liverpool could have beaten them by 6 or 7 handily a few weeks ago. They were never going to give them a game and sitting back for them only kept the score down, they have a -15 GD for a reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

City have looked tired and well below their best this week but have ground out two 1-0 wins. Annoying.

They’ll keep winning too unless some teams actually try and score against them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭facehugger99

I'm telling myself those 1-0 squeaky wins have to take more out of a team than a 4-0 romp.

I think we need City to drop 4 or 5 points on the run in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

I know they won but at least they only increased their goal difference by the minimum. Every cloud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

On the surface it would seem that City aren't creating great chances right now so hopefully that will hurt them eventually. Other team has to have a go though! At least with Watford next, if our game is anything to go by, they very much will have a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

I know they won but at least they only increased their goal difference by the minimum. Every cloud.

Stones and De Bruyne out injured as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Turtyturd wrote: »
    It’ll probably be Firmino’s fault if we don’t.

?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Is firmino fit for tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Over in Liverpool for match tomorrow. First pub I'm in and go for a p1ss. Standing at urinal and a big bloke joins me. Have a quick look and immediately recognise Ricky lambert. Staring at him and trying to remember his name. Look away when I realize he has stage fright and just wants to pee. Shake and gone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement