Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019

1194195196197198200»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Id like to read the match thread vs utd that year ahah. #Suarezistheman

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057166673

Fill ya boots :D

Uefa open formal investigation into Man City for FFP violations.

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1103717334420738048

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Over to Blue Moon where the entire world is against them and them alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

Trent and Virg about to feature in PL show starting now on BBC 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Be such an anti climax if City were relegated (typed regulated initially) and we won the league by default

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

superg wrote: »
    Uefa open formal investigation into Man City for FFP violations.

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1103717334420738048

Makes it all the more bizarre that fans of the properly run Manchester club are falling over themselves to support city

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

gimli2112 wrote:
    Be such an anti climax if City were relegated (typed regulated initially) and we won the league by default

I don't think that investigation will get them turfed out Europe much less the Premier League.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Makes it all the more bizarre that fans of the properly run Manchester club are falling over themselves to support city

Fans can't see past tribal rivalries. The thing I'm amazed by is why their Premier league club rivals don't seemed to fussed about making the FA and the league look into it since if it were all true they are all disadvantaged by it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

superg wrote: »
    Fans can't see past tribal rivalries. The thing I'm amazed by is why their Premier league club rivals don't seemed to fussed about making the FA and the league look into it since if it were all true they are all disadvantaged by it.

The Premier League and FA are lucky to have Pep here. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Cue the England call up for a meaningless friendly where another Liverpool player gets a season long injury. :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

gimli2112 wrote: »

It's a UEFA investigation. Worst that could happen them is a CL ban. i doubt that will be the case though, plus it'll take ages to conclude, then a lengthy appeal, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

5starpool wrote: »
    It's a UEFA investigation. Worst that could happen them is a CL ban. i doubt that will be the case though, plus it'll take ages to conclude, then a lengthy appeal, etc.

They are investigating them for youth team transfers and FFP....will mean nothing more than a transfer ban which will be turned over on appeal and a fine which will be peanuts for them.

UEFA never cut off the hand that feeds them....and the Arabs invest a lot.

They are investigating them for youth team transfers and FFP....will mean nothing more than a transfer ban which will be turned over on appeal and a fine which will be peanuts for them.

UEFA never cut off the hand that feeds them....and the Arabs invest a lot.

I don't know, they screwed Arab owned PSG over last night with VAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

Nuno would be my choice if Klopp left. He is a big character and I like his adventure, which has served Wolverhampton Wanderers well if leading to the odd strange result. Bit like Klopp then!

Don't forget his magnificent beard.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Owl. wrote: »
    Don't forget his magnificent beard.

Not that it particularly matters, but he seems really sound and a decent skin too.

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote: »
    Not that it particularly matters, but he seems really sound and a decent skin too.

Yep. Seems to be a good bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,924 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well Jose is heading back to Madrid.

So they won’t be after Klopp then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I've popped in and out of here briefly over the last day or two and I'm surprised to read so many posts about Klopp leaving, I really can't see why he or the club would allow this to happen.

Oh and totally against my will, I was slightly happy for Utd knocking out PSG last night, It was actually very enjoyable watching the reaction of some of the PSG players when realization started to kick in. Obviously it would've been sweeter if it was another club to eliminate them in such manner but it still went down well all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I've popped in and out of here briefly over the last day or two and I'm surprised to read so many posts about Klopp leaving, I really can't see why he or the club would allow this to happen.

Oh and totally against my will, I was slightly happy for Utd knocking out PSG last night, It was actually very enjoyable watching the reaction of some of the PSG players when realization started to kick in. Obviously it would've been sweeter if it was another club to eliminate them in such manner but it still went down well all the same.

Funny how things change but I no longer cant stand United. City are the target of my hatred now

• Advertisement

ballyargus wrote: »

Himself and vvd at the back would be unreal. Getting old though

Well Jose is heading back to Madrid.

So they won’t be after Klopp then.

Only till the end of the season though. Then they'll come and nick him off us. And some people would be happy about it. Idiot people obviously.

Owl. wrote: »
    Only till the end of the season though. Then they'll come and nick him off us. And some people would be happy about it. Idiot people obviously.

Klopp wouldn’t go there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Charlie19 wrote: »

Don't think anyone expects it at all, but it came up in the news with Real said to be interested, so got a bit of hypothetical discussion.

Not at all worried about it personally though.

Agreed on the latter point too - can't stand PSG, happy out to see them out of Europe again in hilarious fashion. Still wasn't a pen though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

For christ sake no way would klopp go to Madrid, its just not his sort of club, as for ramos I hate him with a passion but imagine for a moment himself and virgil together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

ballyargus wrote: »

Even less possibility of Ramos joining Liverpool than of Klopp joining Madrid. Won't someone think of poor Mo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Agreed on the latter point too - can't stand PSG, happy out to see them out of Europe again in hilarious fashion. Still wasn't a pen though!

Gotta love the absolute circus which is PSG in the CL knock-outs! :p Every year they seem to find new ways to completely self-destruct. #innovators

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

New thread coming

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement