Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Knock to Manchester airport?

• 07-01-2019 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭

i have been looking online for flights for march and air ryan quoted me 157.00 euros return which i find absolutely ridiculous,i could fly to rome for 121.00 euros return.

i got a quote knock to liverpool for 55.00 euros return and would have to get the train from liverpool to manchester.

how come it,s so exspensive to fly to manchester?,or are there cheaper deals?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭paulbok

Are you flying when there is a match on in Manchester or Liverpool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,277 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Shannon an option? I'm seeing around €25 each way via kayak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭bassy

well yes i would be going to manchester to go see united,would fly out on a fri if the match was on sat.
    but i just put in random dates for march so not sure if there was a game on that weekend in manchester,still don,t see why its so exspensive match or no match.

would shannon be far from knock?,that seems a great price from shannon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Flybe fly out of knock to Manchester. Might be cheaper than Ryanair

Advertisement