Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signs to display planning notice - Dublin

• 07-01-2019 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy a sign to display a planning notice in Dublin. A wooden stick with a flat panel on which to display the notice. Please don't suggest I make one as I really would not be able. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Gangu wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy a sign to display a planning notice in Dublin. A wooden stick with a flat panel on which to display the notice. Please don't suggest I make one as I really would not be able. Thanks.

Can your planning agent not arrange for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Gangu

I do not have a planning agent. I am applying for a right of way over a lane.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I do not have a planning agent. I am applying for a right of way over a lane.

Who is preparing your planning application as you stated in the op you need a planning notice.

Get a local carpenter to put together something.

I don't have an expert. It was something I did myself. I don't know any local carpenters in Dublin that make these signs. That is the purpose of the original post. To find someone to supply a sign. Thanks for your interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Not rocket science tbh.
    Go to local garden centre. Buy a wooden stake.
    Get a small (A4-ish) sized bit of plywood or hard cardboard (the sort used on estate agent for sale signs) and fix this to your stake (couple of screws will do). Stick your laminated site notice onto it. Job done.

• Advertisement

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Not rocket science tbh.
    Go to local garden centre. Buy a wooden stake.
    Get a small (A4-ish) sized bit of plywood or hard cardboard (the sort used on estate agent for sale signs) and fix this to your stake (couple of screws will do). Stick your laminated site notice onto it. Job done.

Sigh. I know this and so specifically tried to stop people wasting their time telling me this in my original post. It has to stay up for quite a few weeks and I am really terrible with screws etc. I am prepared to throw money at the problem but it seems that there is no one to solve it. If anyone knows where I can buy this sort of sign, I would be grateful to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭kieran.

Sigh. I know this and so specifically tried to stop people wasting their time telling me this in my original post. It has to stay up for quite a few weeks and I am really terrible with screws etc. I am prepared to throw money at the problem but it seems that there is no one to solve it. If anyone knows where I can buy this sort of sign, I would be grateful to know.

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Doop

Google has the answer......

http://www.sitenotices.com/

failing that ..ill do it for ya for €100!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭spitonmedickie

Or there's these https://www.psni.ie/

Advertisement