Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to new BB plan - still billed for excess usage

• 07-01-2019 11:43pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Changes over 2 months ago, on the explicit understanding that there was no cap. Confirmed on twitter, also in shop with 2 different people. Bill comes in nearly double what it should be - charged excess usage. 

Seriously, can Eir get anything right? This is the 4th error I have had in your Billings in the 2 months since I changed over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

whiterebel wrote: »
    Changes over 2 months ago, on the explicit understanding that there was no cap. Confirmed on twitter, also in shop with 2 different people. Bill comes in nearly double what it should be - charged excess usage. 

Seriously, can Eir get anything right? This is the 4th error I have had in your Billings in the 2 months since I changed over.
    Hi whiterebel.

Sorry to hear about this.

If you could confirm your account details via PM, I would be happy to help you there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I went into the local Eir shop where i signed up. They confirmed there are no excess usage charges on the new bundle and have credited me. Worryingly, they said they had to contact management to figure out how to stop it happening again?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

And yet again. Billed excess usage charges for every month I am on the Unlimited , no excess usage charges. What a joke of a company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

whiterebel wrote: »
    And yet again. Billed excess usage charges for every month I am on the Unlimited , no excess usage charges. What a joke of a company.
    Hi there whiterebel.

Sorry to hear about this. 
    I have responded to you about this via PM.
    -Ahren

Advertisement