Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird Box Challenge..the new Pokemon Go?

Options
  • 08-01-2019 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

I've been hearing quite a lot about the Bird Box Challenge from various sites across the web including our very own Indo (see below).

Link To Article

Obviously, it pertains to the Netflix film of the same name.

Is this the new Pokemon Go?

Basically, people are walking blindfolded into all sorts of places unaware of the dangers of the real world. Similarly, when Pokemon Go was a craze, people were walking into dangerous geographical spots to catchem all!

It really begs the question, is personal responsibility quickly becoming a thing of the past?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

I've been hearing quite a lot about the Bird Box Challenge from various sites across the web including our very own Indo (see below).

Link To Article

Obviously, it pertains to the Netflix film of the same name.

Is this the new Pokemon Go?

Basically, people are walking blindfolded into all sorts of places unaware of the dangers of the real world. Similarly, when Pokemon Go was a craze, people were walking into dangerous geographical spots to catchem all!

It really begs the question, is personal responsibility quickly becoming a thing of the past?

Some People do stupid things yes. It's nothing new.

OMG what sort of thread have i just blindly walked into:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

OMG what sort of thread have i just blindly walked into:eek:

you looked... :eek: you weren't suppose to look!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Cockford Ollie

Also part of the Bird Box challenge is to engage in interracial relationships, LGBT relationships, get pregnant without a male partner and dismiss all traditional western values.

Bird box challenge? Is that it for those who haven't seen a quite place???? Could be a good challenge there if you combined the two and added more nails and babies. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement