Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone use the L Mulligan Hip Flask Membership?

• 08-01-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

so, in 2019 I have decided to start enjoying some of the finer things in life and obviously whiskey is one of them. Before I commit to buying a specific bottle I would prefer to try as much as i can to broaden the palette.

i have got my hands on some small 20cl or 5cl tasters (mainly the gift packs) but i am struggling to find any of the premium whiskeys in miniatures or tasters. in my search i did come across Mulligans Hip Flask Membership. does anybody use it, or has anybody already weighed up the pros and cons of the service?

any input or advise on where to get premium tasters would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement