Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card application - Query

Options
  • 08-01-2019 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I applied to transfer a balance from an existing CC to a BOI credit card. I imagine I did this at the worst possible time of the year, December 28th.

When I check the link to get an update on the application it's still stuck on the 1st of the 4 stages.

Is this normal or is It possible it "got left behind"?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hello,

I applied to transfer a balance from an existing CC to a BOI credit card. I imagine I did this at the worst possible time of the year, December 28th.

When I check the link to get an update on the application it's still stuck on the 1st of the 4 stages.

Is this normal or is It possible it "got left behind"?

Thanks

Hi Avatar MIA,

Thank you for getting in touch.

No, the application would not have been left behind. However, the credit card team may require more information off you to proceed with the application. Can I ask you to check your junk and spam email folders for any contact from us since the application?

If you have not received any contact from us please call our credit card team on 1890 251 251 for an update on your application.

Many Thanks.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Thanks John, don't see an email in the junk folder - thanks for the number I'll give them a call.

Advertisement