Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare roam hood

Options
  • 08-01-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    Hope ye can help me out,
    my better half is after having an beautiful baby boy:).
    But we bought a mother care roam buggy last year second hand it was great value so couldn’t let go but the hood and foot muff are pink we didn’t know the sex when we purchased it.
    As a man I think it’s grand needless to say she doesn’t share my opinion. We’ve looked online and can’t find a replacement. Would ye know if the hood is compatible with another Mothercare system or any other solution to our problem
    Sorry for the long winded post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

pedro6105 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Hope ye can help me out,
    my better half is after having an beautiful baby boy:).
    But we bought a mother care roam buggy last year second hand it was great value so couldn’t let go but the hood and foot muff are pink we didn’t know the sex when we purchased it.
    As a man I think it’s grand needless to say she doesn’t share my opinion. We’ve looked online and can’t find a replacement. Would ye know if the hood is compatible with another Mothercare system or any other solution to our problem
    Sorry for the long winded post

Congratulations on your little boy :) I’d suggest you email or tweet at Mothercare for a comprehensive answer

Advertisement