Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IVF & Flu Vaccine

• 08-01-2019 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Folks, I was on here a few months ago regarding IVF treatment. I am delighted to say that I have been through the programme and I have 6 embryos "on ice" at the moment. Thank You to everyone who advised & reassured me before the start of my treatment.
    I couldn't have the fresh transfer done as I had hyper-stimulated, so I am back in the process now and starting treatment for a FET. However my question is, should I get the flu vaccine at this stage in the Programme? There is a really bad strain of flu going around, so I think it would be safer to get it, but I have never gotten it before so I am not sure if it is the right thing to do. Has anyone ever gotten it at this stage of their treatment?
    Thank You in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

Didn't have the flu vaccine during treatment but did have it while pregnant and there was no issue with that. In fact it was recommended.

Advertisement