Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB Service

• 08-01-2019 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Anyone recommend good MTB service shops around Dublin. Have a Canyon bike that needs a tune up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

Only have south side recommendations:

Expert Cycles in Rathfarnham Village every time

Bike Rack in Cabinteely are pretty good

Fitz's in Stillorgan seem good too - bought a kids bike from them over Christmas and got great service and a good sense from them after chatting to them - would bring my MTB in if I needed to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Expert Cycles in Rathfarnham are your only man. I wouldn't recommend Fitzcycles at all. Mate bought a brand new Cube Stereo from them a couple of years ago and had only bad things to say about them. He had several issues with the bike and said they were terrible to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭C3PO

+1 on Expert!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭LagunaSeca

Can recommend Leo at biking.ie in Ballinastoe.

Handy too to drop it in after a spin and collect before your next one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭prunudo

I'd second both suggestions, have used Expert and Leo and had no issues with either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement