Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot remove credit card from myEir

• 08-01-2019 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

The bug report to Eir tech team:

I topped up Meteor prepay mobile yesterday via credit card, being logged into myEir account. Top-up went fine, but system stored my CC details, which I did not want to happen.
    I am trying to remove CC, pressing "Manage credit card" repeatedly gives 404 Tomcat error.
    Tried a chat, did not get any help apart from "call our team". Last time I called it took 30 min queuing...

Can the bug with the system be rectified or can Eir rep here remove stored CC for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

McSim wrote: »
    The bug report to Eir tech team:

I topped up Meteor prepay mobile yesterday via credit card, being logged into myEir account. Top-up went fine, but system stored my CC details, which I did not want to happen.
    I am trying to remove CC, pressing "Manage credit card" repeatedly gives 404 Tomcat error.
    Tried a chat, did not get any help apart from "call our team". Last time I called it took 30 min queuing...

Can the bug with the system be rectified or can Eir rep here remove stored CC for me?
    Hi McSim, 

I can remove that for you. 

Could you PM the following details? 
    1. Your Full Name
    2. Your Address
    3. Your Account Number
    4. Your DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 
    6. The email address that you logged into the My eir with?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭McSim

PM sent, thank you!

PM sent, thank you!
    Hi McSim, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭McSim

All sorted, great help from Eir reps here on the boards, thanks!

All sorted, great help from Eir reps here on the boards, thanks!
    No problem McSim,

Glad to have helped

Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

I need to cancel my autotop -  I keep getting 404 also. 

Advertisement