Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re free sheep tags

• 08-01-2019 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Just wodering does anybody know what is the story with the free tags which was negociated as part of the agreement on the introduction of the eid sheep tagging of all sheep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Just wodering does anybody know what is the story with the free tags which was negociated as part of the agreement on the introduction of the eid sheep tagging of all sheep.

I think you get 1euro off each EID Tag, up to 100 tags - you pay full price on the day you order, but the dept are meant to pay you the 100euro afterwards, how long this will take I dont know...

I think its only applicable on the first order as well, so might be best to order 100 tags...

That's my take anyways...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭kk.man

I think you get 1euro off each EID Tag, up to 100 tags - you pay full price on the day you order, but the dept are meant to pay you the 100euro afterwards, how long this will take I dont know...

I think its only applicable on the first order as well, so might be best to order 100 tags...

That's my take anyways...

I think your right re the first 100 tags....I may have made the mistake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭arctictree

Anyone know when the last date for single mart tags is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭orm0nd

arctictree wrote: »
    Anyone know when the last date for single mart tags is?

31st May

just a pointer on the €100 cash back ..
    payment is a once off only , so if you order 50 tags you get €50.

Advertisement