Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

external air stove 3 inch to 4 inch connection

• 08-01-2019 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Quick one for you if you dont mind.

I am putting in a stove with an external air connection.
    I have a 4inch wavin ready to be connected under where the stove will be (Connection is not going striaght out through the wall, it is going under the floor as the stove is on an internal wall)
    The stove comes with a 3inch flexi duct that needs to be connected to this 4 inch wavin.
    The stove and the 'external air connection kit' that comes with it does not have anything/any reducer/connector to go between the 3 inch flexi and the 4 inch wavin.

Believe it or not multiple stove suppliers in my area, and a number of stove manufacturers are zero help and do not have any clue as to what i can get to join these pipes.

Has anybody come across this and have a solution?

I know i could get something on ebay but surely there is somewhere in this country where i can get this???

(the stove, solid fuel with no boiler, will be installed by a registered engineer but i want to get it up out of the ground first so i can plaster and floor slab in around the hearth)

Thanks lads.

Comments

Advertisement