Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M7 roadworks

Options
  • 08-01-2019 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

I have to drive to Dublin on Friday morning and am wondering if I need to allow extra time, and how much, to get through the roadworks around Newbridge/Naas. Could anyone tell me please? I'd expect to get to where the roadworks start around 7.30am. I've only been through them at weekends before this so am unsure how much of a delay there might be. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sarac87

I drop my kids to school in south Dublin every morning and on a friday I can generally leave Newbridge at around 7.30/7.40 and be at the school for 8.30. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Vetch wrote: »
    I have to drive to Dublin on Friday morning and am wondering if I need to allow extra time, and how much, to get through the roadworks around Newbridge/Naas. Could anyone tell me please? I'd expect to get to where the roadworks start around 7.30am. I've only been through them at weekends before this so am unsure how much of a delay there might be. Thanks for reading.

Allow another 25 mins to your normal journey and you should be fine

Advertisement