Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking close to Novartis Elm Park Dublin 4

• 08-01-2019 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi 

I'm thinking about taking a job with Novartes in Dublin 4.

Would you recommend any car parking spots that are  less than 10 mins walk from Novartis.

I'm looking to rent Monday to Friday between  9am - 4pm

Thanks, Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Booterstown dart station car park is probably your best bet.

Prices

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Tom1991

Booterstown dart station car park is probably your best bet. Think its €6 a day.

Park at Montrose strip opposite UCD.3 Euro and a shuttle bus that leaves on the hour every twenty mins from 7-9 and 4-6.30.Would need to get there early however.
    Be careful of parking at the shops parking as it’s not dcc and they will clamp.Stick to the onstreet.
    Also the estates between there and Novartis are all max three hours and concerned citizens there don’t take kindly to people parking in front of their mansions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The church on the Merrion Road (the one with the round tower) has a pay & display car park at the front, I wonder do they have an all day parking option?

Advertisement