If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying 2 tvs, any deals?

Options
  • 08-01-2019 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, Im looking to buy a mid price 55 inch and 43 inch tv, any deals and recommendations?  thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rebel333 wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking to buy a mid price 55 inch and 43 inch tv, any deals and recommendations?  thanks
    Hi rebel333,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have a few deals on our 55" and 43" TVs at the moment.

For the 55" I would start with the LG OLED55B8 at £1199. At this price it is the best value for the best specs. The OLEDs are unrivaled for panel quality and it also has a great smart hub.

For something at a slightly lower budget I would look at the Sony KD55XF8505 at £759 or 877 euro. The Sonys have the best panels for LED in my opinion and the Sonys also have the Android operating system.

For the 43" the best to go for at the moment would be the Philips 43PUS6703  at £399 or 449 euro with a local dimming panel giving it a better picture quality than other 43" TVs in it's class.

Let me know if these would be the sort of models you are looking for.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rebel333

Hi rebel333,

For the 55" I would start with the LG OLED55B8 at £1199. At this price it is the best value for the best specs. The OLEDs are unrivaled for panel quality and it also has a great smart hub.

For something at a slightly lower budget I would look at the Sony KD55XF8505 at £759 or 877 euro. The Sonys have the best panels for LED in my opinion and the Sonys also have the Android operating system.

For the 43" the best to go for at the moment would be the Philips 43PUS6703  at £399 or 449 euro with a local dimming panel giving it a better picture quality than other 43" TVs in it's class.

Kind regards

David
    thanks david, 

yes I like that 43 inch, Ive seen its available in the 55 inch as well, is it good?

thanks

Hi rebel333,

Kind regards

David
    thanks david, 

yes I like that 43 inch, Ive seen its available in the 55 inch as well, is it good?

thanks
    Hi rebel333,

It is available in a 55" at £529/ 629 euro. It's not as good as the OLED but is still a fantastic panel!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi rebel333,

Kind regards

David
    thanks david, 

thanks
    Hi rebel333,

It is available in a 55" at £529/ 629 euro. It's not as good as the OLED but is still a fantastic panel!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David
    ok thanks, any discount codes if I buy both philips?  thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Rebel,

if you would like to go for the Philips 55PUS6703 at £529 use ' GDFLASH10 ' at the checkout and it will take £10 off for you ;)

..give it a few mins for the site to update as we have just put this one on for you.

ALSO ..if anyone is interested in the Stunning LG OLED 55C8 there is also now a €50 voucher code on it against the Euro price of €1699 ( which is a killer price anyway!) - use code ' GDFLASH50€ ' at checkout

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Rebel,

if you would like to go for the Philips 55PUS6703 at £529 use ' GDFLASH10 ' at the checkout and it will take £10 off for you ;)

..give it a few mins for the site to update as we have just put this one on for you.

ALSO ..if anyone is interested in the Stunning LG OLED 55C8 there is also now a €50 voucher code on it against the Euro price of €1699 ( which is a killer price anyway!) - use code ' GDFLASH50€ ' at checkout

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thats got them

Hi Rebel,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    thats got them
    Cheers for the order Rebel333.

We will deal with this ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.