Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Status Quo about Water Charges in Kildare

Options
  • 09-01-2019 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

What is the status quo on water supply and water charges in Co. Kildare and in Kildare Town in particular?

I moved into a new home and noticed very new looking round looking hand-sized installations outside every home of the street (must have been done in the past month) which indicates that water is now metered and the infrastructure in place. Am I wrong? While I was in Dublin I heard about the ongoing debate and I have seen the demonstrations. I saw the signs in the doors against water charges in Cork. I have seen the videos of people fighting it on Youtube. Wondering now...

What do you have to do as a new arrival in the new home? Is protesting against water charges still an option?

Looking for some insight into the topic from Kildare people.

Comments

Advertisement