Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help to Change Name on Bills

• 09-01-2019 1:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My elderly father tried to upgrade his mobile phone recently but was refused because his deceased wife is in the Address Name on his bills. The Account Name is actually both of their names appended together for some reason. He simply wants to change the Billing Name on the bill.

I went to the local Eir Store with him and they couldn't help. I tried Chat but they told me to go to the Eir Store or ring 1905. I have been on hold with 1905 for 2 days and there seems to be no option for this type of request.

Please help. 
    Snow Garden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi,
    My elderly father tried to upgrade his mobile phone recently but was refused because his deceased wife is in the Address Name on his bills. The Account Name is actually both of their names appended together for some reason. He simply wants to change the Billing Name on the bill.

I went to the local Eir Store with him and they couldn't help. I tried Chat but they told me to go to the Eir Store or ring 1905. I have been on hold with 1905 for 2 days and there seems to be no option for this type of request.

Please help. 
    Snow Garden
    Hi Snow Garden, 

Sincere sympathies on the loss of your mother. 

I will update you in PM when I get an update 

Grainne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Hi Grainne,

Have you any update on this question as yet?

I sent you a PM with the account details.

Thanks,
    Snow Garden

Hi Grainne,

Have you any update on this question as yet?

I sent you a PM with the account details.

Thanks,
    Snow Garden
    Hi Snow Garden, 

I will respond to your PM now. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi Grainne,

I did not get a PM from you yet. Can you confirm when you send it?

Thanks,
    Snow Garden

Hi Grainne,

I did not get a PM from you yet. Can you confirm when you send it?

Thanks,
    Snow Garden
    Hi Snow Garden, 

Have you received my PM? 

I responded to your PM. 

Grainne

• Advertisement

Yes thanks Grainne, we will do as you advised.
    Snow Garden

Yes thanks Grainne, we will do as you advised.
    Snow Garden
    No problem Snow Garden. 

Don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist in the future. 

Grainne

Advertisement