Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved House and Setup with Electric Ireland for electric. Received bill from other c

Options
  • 10-01-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

I got the keys to my house at the start of December and the previous owner was with SSE Airtricity.  I spoke to Airtricity about their offers and service and in the end, declined to go with them. 

I took out an account with Electric Ireland, giving the meter reading and date that I took possession of the house, however yesterday I received a bill from SSE Airtricity for the period DEC-JAN. 

Can you 

A) Confirm that my account is in effect from date of possession of the property. 
    B) Advise how another company could claim provider of MPRN at the same time as yourselves. 
    C) Can you resolve?

Thanks
    Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Electric Ireland: Brige

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We can certainly look into your query, once a number of details have been confirmed.

Could you please provide us with the following information, by private message? Your full name, your address, the MPRN of the premises, your Electric Ireland account number (should you have one), your contact number, and the date you moved into the premises.

Could you also advise how you set up your account with Electric Ireland? For example, was this completed online or over the phone with a dedicated member of the Electric Ireland Sales team?

We can then look into your queries for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We can certainly look into your query, once a number of details have been confirmed.

Could you please provide us with the following information, by private message? Your full name, your address, the MPRN of the premises, your Electric Ireland account number (should you have one), your contact number, and the date you moved into the premises.

Could you also advise how you set up your account with Electric Ireland? For example, was this completed online or over the phone with a dedicated member of the Electric Ireland Sales team?

We can then look into your queries for you.

Thanks,
    Brige
    PM sent to you Brige. 

Advertisement