Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir waiting times and not being able to speak to a real person

• 10-01-2019 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Tried to call Eir for the 4th time to be greated with a wait time of 45 minutes. Hardly peak time, Thur at 1124. Signed up for broadband at an agreed rate of €40pm for 12 months. Just got my bill.€47.53 including €1.54 for call answering. I don't have a phone installed so how is this possible? Of course I could get an answer if any one in EIR would actually SPEAK to me. Only went back to them in Dec after two years with another provider. Nice to see they have retained there appalling customer service!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

gettafeck wrote: »
    Tried to call Eir for the 4th time to be greated with a wait time of 45 minutes. Hardly peak time, Thur at 1124. Signed up for broadband at an agreed rate of €40pm for 12 months. Just got my bill.€47.53 including €1.54 for call answering. I don't have a phone installed so how is this possible? Of course I could get an answer if any one in EIR would actually SPEAK to me. Only went back to them in Dec after two years with another provider. Nice to see they have retained there appalling customer service!
    Hi there gettafeck

If you could PM the following account details I would be happy to look into this for you.

-Account number, 
    -Name on the account,
    -Address.
    -Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there gettafeck

If you could PM the following account details I would be happy to look into this for you.

-Account number, 
    -Name on the account,
    -Address.
    -Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Hi eir: Ahren
    great to see your helping getafeck, any chance you could pick my query up too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there gettafeck

-Account number, 
    -Name on the account,
    -Address.
    -Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Hi eir: Ahren
    great to see your helping getafeck, any chance you could pick my query up too?
    Hi there rachaelf750,

If you could PM me the following account details along with your exact query, I would be more than happy to have look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gettafeck

Tried to send yu a private medssage but it appears not to be working...

Just received my bill for January:
    1. Credit not applied as promised in your last message
    2. I am still getting charged 45.99 per month instead of the agreed 40 pm.
    3. I am now owed 3 months credit due to overcharging including a bill for call answering which I never requested.
    [*]
    Can you sort this or will I have to call EIR directly?

Tried to send yu a private medssage but it appears not to be working...

Just received my bill for January:
    • Credit not applied as promised in your last message
    • I am still getting charged 45.99 per month instead of the agreed 40 pm.
    • I am now owed 3 months credit due to overcharging including a bill for call answering which I never requested.

[*]
    Can you sort this or will I have to call EIR directly?

Hi gettafeck.

I have received your PM and will respond to you there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 gettafeck

And you responded Ahren, and then did nothing about my issue. 3 months now and my bill is still not correct.
    Rang EIR again. WAITING TIME:45 minutes. ARE YOU SERIOUS????????
    What is wrong with these people? Bunch of morons!

Probably time to get on to COMREG, AGAIN!
    Seems to be the only action that gets their ass in gear.

And you responded Ahren, and then did nothing about my issue. 3 months now and my bill is still not correct.
    Rang EIR again. WAITING TIME:45 minutes. ARE YOU SERIOUS????????
    What is wrong with these people? Bunch of morons!

Probably time to get on to COMREG, AGAIN!
    Seems to be the only action that gets their ass in gear.
    Hi there gettafeck.

Sorry to hear about this, I would be happy to look into this for you if you could PM me your query.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement