Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardboyne Hotel

Options
  • 10-01-2019 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi would anyone know of good B&Bs nearest to Ardboyne Hotel am going to a wedding there but booked out so looking for somewhere that's close to it, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭navannoel

Two across the road. Can't think of the name of them. Hotel will have their phone number. Also " Ma Dwyers" on the Dublin road about a 10 minute walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kline64

navannoel wrote: »
    Two across the road. Can't think of the name of them. Hotel will have their phone number. Also " Ma Dwyers" on the Dublin road about a 10 minute walk.

Tried Ma Dwyers booked out and the Yellow House is as well, looked at Killyon guest house but it's very old looking & being honest I'd be scared to stay there (just me being weird)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

kline64 wrote: »
    Tried Ma Dwyers booked out and the Yellow House is as well, looked at Killyon guest house but it's very old looking & being honest I'd be scared to stay there (just me being weird)

Try the Balreask Arms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

There's a B&B near the Balreask Arms also called Bothar Alainn House

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

When are you going to the wedding.. Parents used to do air bnb until recently. Its close to there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kline64

tuborg_man wrote: »
    When are you going to the wedding.. Parents used to do air bnb until recently. Its close to there

Hi its in July

Advertisement