Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detailed water analysis?

• 10-01-2019 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Is there someplace around Limerick that would do reliable water analysis? Not just the common things, chlorine/fluoride/lead, but a full analysis.

I have certain health reactions in Ireland but not in Russia, and I am suspecting the water is the difference, so the simplest way would be to run analysis on both.

Ideally I should do that in the same lab but I have no idea how to transport a sample without mucking it up, given that one has to put in in checked-in baggage. So different labs on two sides are better than nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

Try Arqtech Laboratories, Tuam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Stepping Stone

I presume that you’re in Limerick? Southern Scientific in Kerry or ELS in Cork might be better to talk to?
    Give them a call but be aware that transporting the water might impact on it.
    What reactions are you talking about? Skin irritation, etc? This can be down to the individual plumbing in each building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

BHP laboratories in limerick do a full analysis including bacteria. €150 it cost last time i got it done about 18 months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

BHP labs by watchhouse cross do it. I got a full test done on my well water about 6 months ago there. Emailed me the results about 2 days later. €150 is what i spent also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

City Analysts, with a lab in Shannon, also offer water analysis:
    https://www.cityanalysts.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭db

lockman wrote: »
    City Analysts, with a lab in Shannon, also offer water analysis:
    https://www.cityanalysts.ie/

Any idea how much they charge?

Advertisement