Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slip lead

Options
  • 10-01-2019 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm looking to pick up a slip lead somewhere around the Midlands. Mullingar area. I rang one shop in Mullingar but they have none in stock. 8mm rope type is what I'm looking for . Any stockists around that area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Rosahane

McCarthy's in Prosperous have lots if it within your travelling distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Hello all,

I'm looking to pick up a slip lead somewhere around the Midlands. Mullingar area. I rang one shop in Mullingar but they have none in stock. 8mm rope type is what I'm looking for . Any stockists around that area?

Jesus they should be easy enough to come buy every pet shop, vet and DIY place seems to have slip leads around Cork.

I've made my own ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Rosahane wrote: »
    McCarthy's in Prosperous have lots if it within your travelling distance.

It's near my commute so I might pop over thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Jesus they should be easy enough to come buy every pet shop, vet and DIY place seems to have slip leads around Cork.

I've made my own ones.

I'm really after a rope one and 8mm thickness. I think my local discount shop have them but from what I remember they are nylon and very thick.

Advertisement