Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panel Beaters / Sprayers

• 10-01-2019 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭

Any good car repair, panel beaters, painters in D.15.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭VeVeX

beauf wrote: »
    Any good car repair, panel beaters, painters in D.15.

Metro Motors in Ashtown - http://www.metromotors.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Not a lot of information there. Did they get that site designed for Netscape?

Not a lot of information there. Did they get that site designed for Netscape?

What further information do you require?

Not everyone is on the web, many have no interest in it at all. Especially those who are so good they get all their business through word of mouth. But sometimes a bad website gives a poor first impression.

But thanks for the info.

Not everyone is on the web, many have no interest in it at all. Especially those who are so good they get all their business through word of mouth. But sometimes a bad website gives a poor first impression.

But thanks for the info.

Where car refinishing is concerned I'd be more concerned about the end product rather than how good their website developer is or was. I posted the website as a method of contact only and its precisely all that's relevant on any car refinishing website. Websites have never refused HTML embellishment.

• Advertisement

I haven't tried this contact yet.

But Thus far off the people I've contacted only the people with decent websites have given me a comprehensive quotes and detailed the repair options and associated costs, a time frame and availability. They've seen the car either in person or via photos. The people with no websites, just a number haven't bothered to reply. Yet.

Some fantastic people don't bother or need a website. I'm not unaware of that.

Advertisement