Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Has anyone received results yet for the supervised tests?

Friday before the May Bank Holiday I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cmon PAS get the finger out.

We want results!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MedPsych

mdwexford wrote: »
    Cmon PAS get the finger out.

We want results!!!

Absolutely :)

Today 6 weeks ago I did my test and at that time they said 6 weeks, I would have *hoped* this thurs/fri would have meant results if they hadnt already said May :( but we can live and hope!!

I just hate waiting around!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

I rang last week and was told results out to people by end of the month.

Meke2006 wrote: »
    I rang last week and was told results out to people by end of the month.

Fingers crossed so!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lolo3103

Does anyone know what the cut off number is for the first batch in Meath & Kildare? My OOM in Meath is Open 228 & Interdepartmental 68 and for Kildare my OOM Open is 247 and Interdepartmental 84. I would have thought I'd be called for supervised test at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Kittykat6

lolo3103 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the cut off number is for the first batch in Meath & Kildare? My OOM in Meath is Open 228 & Interdepartmental 68 and for Kildare my OOM Open is 247 and Interdepartmental 84. I would have thought I'd be called for supervised test at this stage?
    Hi I'm 230 and 50 for meath and 250 and 86for kildare..I was assigned EO position with An Garda Siochana back in February from batch 1.1 of the Dublin 2018 panel. I'm still waiting on my extra security clearance before I start!! Chances are we will get called and placed off this competition first😂

What do you think the chances are of hearing this Friday? Anyone fancy asking them?! :D:p I've already been in touch so cant really go again yet lol :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭petronelduca

...slim to none.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Be surprised if it would be this Friday, probably nothing done after the long Easter weekend.

Next Friday might be possible though, will have marked 6 weeks for me anyways, and they might want to get it out before the bank holiday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ruby066

I rang Pas this morning and was told that results would be out in the next two-three weeks. The wait continues!!

ruby066 wrote: »
    I rang Pas this morning and was told that results would be out in the next two-three weeks. The wait continues!!

Awesome for letting us know :)

It feels like the never ending wait at this stage LOL :D:P

So could be mid-May then, fingers crossed its not that long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭lisabiscuit

The internal AGS results are out today. hopefully that frees them up to get out results out now :P

The internal AGS results are out today. hopefully that frees them up to get out results out now :P

Oh I hope so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mull91

Anybody know if they have called anyone from the Westmeath panel for next stage as of yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Niamd

Any update on the Donegal area?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

My money would be getting the results the Friday of the May bank holiday...hopefully we will all have something to celebrate. ðŸ™

Well.... what are the chances?!! 🀞ðŸ¼

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keanocar

Mull91 wrote: »
    Anybody know if they have called anyone from the Westmeath panel for next stage as of yet?

No they haven't called anyone yet. Someone here said it'll be during the summer sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭pengaffe

Just heard it will be the end of the month before results are out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

It’s a complete joke if that’s the case.

Been 8 weeks since some people did the tests now. No way it should take this long.

pengaffe wrote: »

NOOOO!!! :(:(:eek: Its 8 weeks since I did the test now. getting so tired of waiting!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Will we all be batch 1?

So it will be the June Bank Holiday weekend so. I heard that the 2016 panel has been extended so it ties in with that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CandyCane_81

It is ridiculous, everything is done on a computer the results should be issued much quicker.

Unless they are planning to call more people and can’t issue them until everyone is tested.....six weeks and counting for me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dee111284

This is a special kind of torture 😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Liz39

Was it the PAS office that said that or do you have friends in high places? Lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Liz39 wrote: »
    Was it the PAS office that said that or do you have friends in high places? Lol!

Or maybe that poster is just trying to start a riot lol

Rikand wrote: »
    Or maybe that poster is just trying to start a riot lol

Hopefully! And maybe we we’ll have the results sooner then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

They were getting the inter departmental heo out of the way.

I emailed PAS yesterday and got this reply....

'We endeavour to have the results issued this month. The testing only ended a couple of weeks ago and are currently being corrected.'

So sit tight another little while!!

• Advertisement

I emailed PAS yesterday and got this reply....

'We endeavour to have the results issued this month. The testing only ended a couple of weeks ago and are currently being corrected.'

So sit tight another little while!!

Now if they were efficient they would have been correcting as they went along lol :p *joke*

My bug bear is that they said 6 weeks at the time of testing. What they should have said, in order to set expectations correctly is 6 weeks from the end of the testing period. They would have saved themselves a lot of time talking to people looking for updates then. I was told 6 weeks on the 5th of March, so of course by now I'm going to be wondering. If they had told me 6 weeks from the end of testing I would have asked when that was and said no more til that time frame had passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bubsicle

MedPsych wrote: »
    Now if they were efficient they would have been correcting as they went along lol :p *joke*

My bug bear is that they said 6 weeks at the time of testing. What they should have said, in order to set expectations correctly is 6 weeks from the end of the testing period. They would have saved themselves a lot of time talking to people looking for updates then. I was told 6 weeks on the 5th of March, so of course by now I'm going to be wondering. If they had told me 6 weeks from the end of testing I would have asked when that was and said no more til that time frame had passed.

I was told 6 weeks at my test session on 15th March. Rang PAS yesterday and they said the results will be out by the end of the month. Telling us 6 weeks is a joke when in reality it will probably be 10 weeks by the time we get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fifi3793

Anybody get called for testing for Louth or Meath

• Registered Users Posts: 23 bettyl

It'll be 9 weeks this Tuesday when I did my assessment. Think I messed up the e-tray big time and wasn't happy with the maths so think it's a case of just put me out of my misery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bettyl wrote: »
    It'll be 9 weeks this Tuesday when I did my assessment. Think I messed up the e-tray big time and wasn't happy with the maths so think it's a case of just put me out of my misery.

I’m the same I don’t think I’ve passed either but would just like to know how I got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Linking123!

Hi
    Does civil service use Sap by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭coffeesiphon

Any tips for the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭coffeesiphon

*Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭eroc79

*Double post

Think you might be on the wrong board. Don't think anyone here has even gotten results back yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Anyone seen any movement on the Louth panel?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Hi
    Does civil service use Sap by any chance?

Im in a finance division and we use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Just got a message saying it'll be another 2-3 weeks for results to come in. Looks like we've to wait another while on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭sandford

Just got email that to message board that results out in 2-3 weeks. nearly had a heart attack thinking it was the actual results!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

sandford wrote: »
    Just got email that to message board that results out in 2-3 weeks. nearly had a heart attack thinking it was the actual results!!!

Same, so frustrating :-(

sandford wrote: »

Same here! :D Got my hopes up unnecessarily! At this stage I would nearly have preferred not to hear anything instead of get that fright lol. I guess they must have been getting a lot of questions! I mean its been 9 weeks since I did my test so far, probably 12 by the time we get the results - literally double the time they said it would be. They really should have said 6 weeks from the end of the testing period instead of 6 weeks from when we did the tests.
    OR they could have sent an email at the end of the testing period to say it has ended and the results will issue in 6 weeks, or whatever.

Meke2006 wrote: »
    Same, so frustrating :-(

Same!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭petronelduca

Could this be a part of a psych test?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭yessiryes

Is anyone doing testing this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Vinoveritas29

I came top 20 for my county in first round still no sign of testing. Was on to pas and they said they have no current plans to call any further counties at this time. :(

@AprilMayJune in one of your previous posts you were starting as a HEO, why are you doing supervised testing for EO?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 sudzy25

Hi,

Just wondering what numbers have been called in Meath and Kildare.

I Got OOM 425 for Meath and 466 For Kildare

What are my chances of being called for e_tray ?

Advertisement