Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lolo3103

I got OOM 228 for Meath and 247 for Kildare and there is no sign of me being called. I've been told that the nationwide competitions take some time as the numbers are nowhere near as high compared to Dublin, we will be called eventually but god knows when!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Calmcookie84

I was placed in the mid 200’s for Cork. Anyone know how far along they are? I haven’t done etray yet

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Liz39

I was placed in the mid 200’s for Cork. Anyone know how far along they are? I haven’t done etray yet

My location is Cork, I’m not sure if my OOM was 83 or 95 as I got 2 result updates but I did etray in March, I was in second round called, not sure how far they have gone though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

I think up to around 150 from Cork were called for testing so far. I was in early 110s. Did etray end of March

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lynnington3

anyone for Offaly or Westmeath called?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CandyCane_81

Anyone think we will get the results this week, I just want to know if I passed or not at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭petronelduca

Anyone think we will get the results this week, I just want to know if I passed or not at this stage.

I believe that unless someone working for PAS is following this thread and is willing to give intel that should not be given, there would be no answer to your question.

Well they said 2-3 weeks in the follow up email on the 10th May, so it could be this Friday or next Friday which is the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully the former. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

anyone for Offaly or Westmeath called?

June at the earliest, but possibly not till August.

Something I heard anecdotally

• Advertisement

Results out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got through ....again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DrShera

Interviews starting next week.. anyone know if you can reschedule if you're away on hols?

Me too but only in 110’s for my region so not too hopeful for interview out of that!! Great to get results though

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭BookNerd

Hmmmm nothing for mine yet. Galway/Mayo area

BookNerd wrote: »
    Hmmmm nothing for mine yet. Galway/Mayo area
    The Galway results are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭tgdaly

So interviews start the the 27th May, I'm on holidays from June 18th to 28th. If I'm number 17 oom for my county I'm hoping I'll be called before then

How many would they call for interview? I'm in the 70s for Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Shiversred

More waiting

DrShera wrote: »
    The Galway results are out.
    Just came through there for Mayo.

Says on it

Please Note: An order of merit for a second regional preference (if applicable) will not be issued until candidates have been called for that specific location and your Stage 1 order of merit has been reached.

So they'll use my result once they reach my OOM for Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Vologda69 wrote: »
    How many would they call for interview? I'm in the 70s for Cork

mid 90's for Cork. If anyone is called for interview for Cork can you let us know please and what number they are. Just wondering if they'll get to my number for interview stage. Cheers!

Well at least we are in batch 1 : )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

OOM 52 for Galway. Wonder will that be enough to get called in. With them starting next week I'm a little nervous there's not much time to prep for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Annie K64

Results out for Wexford. Delighted with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Chalkybot

7 in Wexford, hope the interview isn't while I'm on Holidays in June, would be typical haha

Chalkybot wrote: »
    7 in Wexford, hope the interview isn't while I'm on Holidays in June, would be typical haha

I'm on holidays from the 29th May for 10 days - I can almost guarantee my interview will be during that time if they start on the 27th (high oom in Galway). Hoping they'll allow us to reschedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Animallover1234

Anyone else get their results for Kildare, got number 38 anyone any idea on how many they will call for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Linking123!

Liz39 wrote: »

Me too but only in 110’s for my region so not too hopeful for interview out of that!! Great to get results though

Just wondering if thiis is results from Stage 2/ Supervised test that's out?

Just wondering if thiis is results from Stage 2/ Supervised test that's out?

Yes that’s it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Presuming interviews take place in the county we applied in, or do we have to go back to Dublin?

Presuming interviews take place in the county we applied in, or do we have to go back to Dublin?

Back to Dublin from previous experience anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

Interviews starting next week .. would need to be hearing today really very little time to prepare.

How much notice would u normally get?

I'm in mid twenties for Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Eternalangel

Has anyone got a place for Limerick yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 fizzylizzy

Ya they sent out the Limerick results just there about 15min ago!

Interview booked in for Tuesday - moving quick now

• Advertisement

Chalkybot wrote: »
    Interview booked in for Tuesday - moving quick now

If you don't mind me asking, where you high up in the Order of Merit for your county?

Edit: Just seen your other post. Congrats on getting so high :)

Interview booked for Wednesday.. has anyone any experience of these interviews? What's the best way to prepare?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mrsec

Anyone know how many are been called for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Csk2019

Anyone in cork get an interview date?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Booked my interview for Friday 31st in the afternoon, was going to take a half day anyways so works out quite well

• Advertisement

Interview booked for next week too. Not much time to prepare!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭eroc79

Csk2019 wrote: »

Yep. Chose a time on Thursday 30th.
    Best of luck everyone!

What range of dates were there to choose from? Is it just next week for the first batch of interviews?

eroc79 wrote: »

Best of luck everyone!
    Do you mind me asking were you open or inter d? I wonder what numbers they are bringing. Best of luck.

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    What range of dates were there to choose from? Is it just next week for the first batch of interviews?

28th to 31st were the options I got. 3 time slots available

eroc79 wrote: »

Best of luck everyone!
    Do you mind me asking were you open or inter d? I wonder what numbers they are bringing. Best of luck.

In both but called under the open. I'm in the top 20

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Meke2006

Anyone in sligo get interview ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Spreefeet

I was ninth in Sligo called for interview next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

So little time to prepare. Only next Tuesday and Wednesday available when I went to book my interview. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement