Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

RC01 wrote: »
    Hi

Quick question to anyone who has done the Etray is it the exact same material as the test, instructions and information?

More or less imo just a lot more tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭RC01

More or less imo just a lot more tbh.

Thanks a million 😊
    Hope you got on well

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

RC01 wrote: »
    Thanks a million 😊
    Hope you got on well

Who knows, I'm an ISL user so it was probably harder for me than the average hearing person considering the questions were all in English not ISL.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Csk2019

Vologda69 wrote: »
    Anyone know the PAS email to query about the next tranche of interviews? The Wait is doing my head in
    Any joy with PAS 're next round of interviews. I contacted them after initial results and was told they had no further interviews planned at that time bar the one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭RC01

Who knows, I'm an ISL user so it was probably harder for me than the average hearing person considering the questions were all in English not ISL.

I'm sure you have done a lot better than you believe

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bellemcnally

Anybody been called for longford Westmeath yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Anybody been called for longford Westmeath yet?

No idea on longford, but I heard anecdotally that westmeath is up to around 50th called for Supervised tests

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keanocar

Rikand wrote: »
    No idea on longford, but I heard anecdotally that westmeath is up to around 50th called for Supervised tests

Westmeath has not been called at all. I'm in the top 10 for both and sat supervised test for Longford last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

keanocar wrote: »
    Westmeath has not been called at all. I'm in the top 10 for both and sat supervised test for Longford last week

You might have been called for Longford first, but you may still have reached your place on westmeath too. When you sit one set of tests for longford, those same tests will count for your westmeath scores too.

I know someone personally who is top 20 for westmeath and they sat their supervised tests last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Contacted PAS for an update, next stage 3 interviews will be held during the last two weeks of July and first two weeks of August. Counties and numbers are yet to be confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bubsicle

Contacted PAS for an update, next stage 3 interviews will be held during the last two weeks of July and first two weeks of August. Counties and numbers are yet to be confirmed.

I rang yesterday aswell but was told that "nothing is likely to happen until after the summer. Keep an eye on your message board as this is where information will become available."

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Miss.Susie

I’ve just received a call to say that they have reached my order of merit for Mayo. They’re going to do the reference checks now and I should be placed shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MissyS12

Miss.Susie wrote: »
    I’ve just received a call to say that they have reached my order of merit for Mayo. They’re going to do the reference checks now and I should be placed shortly.

Hi, I was just wondering what ur oom is. I am in the top 5 for Mayo, just curious is there much movement. TIA 😊

That was fast. Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭BookNerd

MissyS12 wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering what ur oom is. I am in the top 5 for Mayo, just curious is there much movement. TIA ��

Also wondering this - I'm a bit further behind but would be good to know what OOM they have reached so we can know what to expect :)
    Hopefully we won't be waiting too long!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Anyone high on the oom in any other counties called yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Everexpanding

Any movement in Cork? Would anyone know what the chances of being placed top 15 batch 1.1 Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭eroc79

Any movement in Cork? Would anyone know what the chances of being placed top 15 batch 1.1 Cork?

Top 15 in open and top 5 inter, no word yet. Definitely think your number will be reached

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Everexpanding

Thanks, uncertainty is driving me crazy, good luck to you too

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MedPsych

tgdaly wrote: »
    Anyone high on the oom in any other counties called yet?

I am 4th for Limerick, but I haven't heard anything as yet! I expected it might be awhile for some reason lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭acawarrior

For those who got interviews before how much notice were you given for the interview beforehand?

acawarrior wrote: »
    For those who got interviews before how much notice were you given for the interview beforehand?

Depending on the day you booked, as little as 6 days if I'm remembering right

• Registered Users Posts: 7 primadonnagirl

acawarrior wrote: »

Results were out on Wednesday and interviews started on Monday if I remember right!

MissyS12 wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering what ur oom is. I am in the top 5 for Mayo, just curious is there much movement. TIA 😊

Hello! My place in the oom is 1 for Mayo. I didn’t ask how long the next part of the process will take. Hopefully they’ll be back in touch soon to let me know if they need anything from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MissyS12

Hello! My place in the oom is 1 for Mayo. I didn’t ask how long the next part of the process will take. Hopefully they’ll be back in touch soon to let me know if they need anything from me.

That’s brilliant, congratulations! Hopefully there is a bit of movement after all the hoops we had to go through!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭BookNerd

Well done and Congratulations!!
    Do they let you know what department etc you'll be in? Or does that happen after you get the clearance.

BookNerd wrote: »
    Well done and Congratulations!!
    Do they let you know what department etc you'll be in? Or does that happen after you get the clearance.

Thank you. I’m delighted. They don’t tell you what department at this stage, only after all the checks are complete. Hopefully they won’t take too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lin1985

I have number one in galway and just got my betting form through yesterday no idea on start date yet

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Emailed PAS today trying to get some info out of them (I'm Kildare open stream). Didn’t give away much, however they did say that there was 11 people ahead of me. Considering my OOM was 13 that must mean number one for Kildare is already being processed, so at least movement has started

On the Cork panel. Have just been contacted by PAS. They have reached my number

• Advertisement

eroc79 wrote: »

Was it open or inter?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

hi, could you tell me are your inteview dates between 22 july & 7 august please

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hatesthejc

Hi, would anyone have the email address for this campaign ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

hatesthejc wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone have the email address for this campaign ?

eoandgraduate@publicjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hatesthejc

Update on Tipperary and Galway Panels ;

''We have so far called 63 Open 23 Interdepartmental(Tipperary) and 225 Open 60 Interdepartmental (Galway).''

Was it open or inter?

Inter

hatesthejc wrote: »
    Update on Tipperary and Galway Panels ;

''We have so far called 63 Open 23 Interdepartmental(Tipperary) and 225 Open 60 Interdepartmental (Galway).''

Is that for testing or interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Samjd

Inter

Congratulations! Would you mind saying around what number, I am in single figures on the Interdepartmental for Cork but haven’t been called for interview.

Samjd wrote: »
    Congratulations! Would you mind saying around what number, I am in single figures on the Interdepartmental for Cork but haven’t been called for interview.

Top 5 after interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Top 5 after interview

what number were you on the open competition can you tell me for Cork? I'm just wondering how likely I am to be called for interview. Thanks in advance and congrats.

bailey99 wrote: »
    what number were you on the open competition can you tell me for Cork? I'm just wondering how likely I am to be called for interview. Thanks in advance and congrats.

17 after the etray and online tests

17 after the etray and online tests

were you offered a job or an interview at position 17?

Interview.

Interview.

I know from a friends past experience, they usually called in groups of 10 or 20 for interviews so maybe the first 20 were called.

I know from a friends past experience, they usually called in groups of 10 or 20 for interviews so maybe the first 20 were called.

Have you already done the etray? I think anyone from the first group who passed that has a great chance of being called for interview before the next eo comp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 nickidd

So you were 17 on the Interdepartmental panel after the supervised tests? Were you in the Open competition. Sorry for all the questions but I was 11 after supervised tests on Interdepartmental and haven’t been called for interview yet.

nickidd wrote: »
    So you were 17 on the Interdepartmental panel after the supervised tests? Were you in the Open competition. Sorry for all the questions but I was 11 after supervised tests on Interdepartmental and haven’t been called for interview yet.

No that was open. I was top 10 for the inter but I was called to interview off the open panel

Top 5 after interview

Any idea where you might end up? Heard a lot of admin staff have been taken by AGS in Anglesea street

Any idea where you might end up? Heard a lot of admin staff have been taken by AGS in Anglesea street

Nothing definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Samjd

A lot of CO’s, not many EO’s from Open panels, AGS had an internal EO competition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement