Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

1727374757678»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lorness

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    I’m down for Galway and Westmeath

Do you mind me asking what oom you were for galway? Just wondering where its at...thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

lorness wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking what oom you were for galway? Just wondering where its at...thanks

I was 52 on batch 1 for Galway.

I was 52 on batch 1 for Galway.

Ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brianmurray

Any movement with Cork at all?? Even if your high enough on a panel after a potential interview theres probably still no guarantee of a job depending on 2021 competition stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Any movement with Cork at all?? Even if your high enough on a panel after a potential interview theres probably still no guarantee of a job depending on 2021 competition stage....

Cork never got beyond the early 50s oom and only some batch 1 people were interviewed. Complete waste of time, considering the time and expenses people put into 2019 comp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Milliethemoo

Any movement in Laois/Offaly?

Email from PAS today in case anyone is interested re galway/mayo called for interview

Galway they have called oom 38 open
    Mayo they have called oom 21 open.

They said the usual if we reach your number you will be notified...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EO2019

lorness wrote: »
    Email from PAS today in case anyone is interested re galway/mayo called for interview

Galway they have called oom 38 open
    Mayo they have called oom 21 open.

They said the usual if we reach your number you will be notified...

Thanks. Anyone check Waterford or Wexford lately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,366 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Congrats on making it through. Have you a new OOM now?

Yeah I've moved up a few places. Hopefully I'll get in before the panel closes whenever that will be. I'm watching the HEO threads to see if anyone is getting promotions now that I could slot into lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nualabouala

Anyone hear any updates for Clare? In the 20s oom and waiting.

• Advertisement

Is this gone at the end of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 karlMilford1

Did an interview for Sligo from the 2019 competition yesterday results this morning. 1 inter D (buzzing).. does anyone know if there are any positions positions currently in Sligo available as I don't believe this panel will last much longer, maybe 2 months until results from E-tray and interviews done for 2020 competition

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sgr213

Just got an email today to say my number has been reached and offered a position! I did my interview in August of 2019. Such a shock. I had completely given up on this after emailing last year and being told this panel was finishing up to make way for 2020 panel. I was batch 1.1 OOM 12 for Tipperary.

sgr213 wrote: »
    Just got an email today to say my number has been reached and offered a position! I did my interview in August of 2019. Such a shock. I had completely given up on this after emailing last year and being told this panel was finishing up to make way for 2020 panel. I was batch 1.1 OOM 12 for Tipperary.

Congratulations

Anyone on any regional area for the Cork panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

YES

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Maestro85

2019 campaign ending on the 30th of April for all regions. PAS confirmed via email.

Did an interview for Sligo from the 2019 competition yesterday results this morning. 1 inter D (buzzing).. does anyone know if there are any positions positions currently in Sligo available as I don't believe this panel will last much longer, maybe 2 months until results from E-tray and interviews done for 2020 competition

If you're not already in, ring the HR departments in your county and see if any of them can do something for you. They might be able to do something for you. You have nothing to lose by not doing it. Especially with the closing date being friday

Rikand wrote: »
      If you're not already in, ring the HR departments in your county and see if any of them can do something for you. They might be able to do something for you. You have nothing to lose by not doing it. Especially with the closing date being friday

Thanks for the advice got my offer Friday just waiting on Dept References,,,, to its all good

Good to hear, I'm in the same boat. Got the offer monday, waiting to hear back now

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
      Good to hear, I'm in the same boat. Got the offer monday, waiting to hear back now

good stuff best of luck in your new job

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭OKDublin

Is there a thread for these roles? Can only see one for HEO comms.

Advertisement