Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late payment

Options
  • 11-01-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does a late credit card payment by 4 days will effect my credit rating ?.I have cleared my bill in full but a late fee of €7.50 has already been charged .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

funnystory wrote: »
    Does a late credit card payment by 4 days will effect my credit rating ?.I have cleared my bill in full but a late fee of €7.50 has already been charged .

Hi funnystory,

thanks for getting in touch with us today.

If the funds have not been paid to the Credit Card account by the due date a late payment fee is automatically applied to your account. It would be best to contact Credit Card services directly on 0818 251 251 and one of our advisors will be happy to discuss this with you, we would be unable to give you a direct answer here as this is account specific.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement